What does money transferring have to do with two ppl playing some heads up poker? Does one party not have the money to back his mouth?
They are going to play a best of 7. So there was going to be a deposit, so one player doesnt win the first 2 and leave. Splah won't transfer it to JDub to hold, he wanted his good friend to hold it. Blaze said JDub is fine, or anyone else on the forums that is known.
What does money transferring have to do with two ppl playing some heads up poker? Does one party not have the money to back his mouth?
They are going to play a best of 7. So there was going to be a deposit, so one player doesnt win the first 2 and leave. Splah won't transfer it to JDub to hold, he wanted his good friend to hold it. Blaze said JDub is fine, or anyone else on the forums that is known.
let me say this for the last time.just because you post on this forum, does not mean I know you. I am not the type of person to send money to a stranger, especially ones who constantly flame me. even jay web has taken his shots at me.my current bankroll on pokerstars is 578.00.I will play justblaze when I see 250.00 has been transferred into 1 of 3 accounts. I will tell him the usernames( and real names and adresses) if this is not good enough than I am done. if you people want to take it as I backed out than that is totally fine with me.Im playing on fulltilt tonight in the wsop bracelet race tourney at 8:59 pacific. anyone wanting to discuss this further can find me there. if I am flamed once I will instantly turn off my observer chat and you can talk to yourself.whatever

why don't you both transfer someone $250?Justblaze can send it to one of the guys of your choosing... and you have to send it to another guy of Justblaze's choosing... that way if someone backs out they can't get their deposit back....but if you play all 7 matches then the money will be transferred back to it's rightful owners...how come you're saying that just blaze has to send it to someone else but you won'tbasically you're a scared little girl who can't afford to give up $250 so you're trying to pin it like it's the other guys' fault...Justblaze has made every effort to get this thing going... and then all of a sudden we're sitting at a table at Dr.whatshisface shows up saying.."hey, transfer me $250" who the shit in their right mind would agree to that?

why don't you both transfer someone $250?Justblaze can send it to one of the guys of your choosing... and you have to send it to another guy of Justblaze's choosing... that way if someone backs out they can't get their deposit back....but if you play all 7 matches then the money will be transferred back to it's rightful owners...how come you're saying that just blaze has to send it to someone else but you won'tbasically you're a scared little girl who can't afford to give up $250 so you're trying to pin it like it's the other guys' fault...Justblaze has made every effort to get this thing going... and then all of a sudden we're sitting at a table at Dr.whatshisface shows up saying.."hey, transfer me $250" who the censored in their right mind would agree to that?
thats fine if I see the $$$ transferred I will do the same

alright...just ****in do it blaze. pick whoever you want to hold on to the splashmaster's money and give him his pstars account name.I think he'll really send it if he sees it in his friends account.let's do the damn thing.

let me say this for the last time.just because you post on this forum, does not mean I know you. I am not the type of person to send money to a stranger, especially ones who constantly flame me. even jay web has taken his shots at me.my current bankroll on pokerstars is 578.00.I will play justblaze when I see 250.00 has been transferred into 1 of 3 accounts. I will tell him the usernames( and real names and adresses) if this is not good enough than I am done. if you people want to take it as I backed out than that is totally fine with me.Im playing on fulltilt tonight in the wsop bracelet race tourney at 8:59 pacific. anyone wanting to discuss this further can find me there. if I am flamed once I will instantly turn off my observer chat and you can talk to yourself.whatever
i think you deserve to be flamed for the rest of you life
lol why dont we just play without the whole transferring thing? I honestly dont care if you quit me, 100$ is nothing. i will play you all night long, i really dont care.
yes! do it coward.... just ****ing play the game...and WHEN you quit(not if) no one will care because we all know this is for bragging rights anyways.do it...$100 a pop... no trnsferring.
lol why dont we just play without the whole transferring thing? I honestly dont care if you quit me, 100$ is nothing. i will play you all night long, i really dont care.
yet i make excuses?
yes! do it coward.... just censored play the game...and WHEN you quit(not if) no one will care because we all know this is for bragging rights anyways.do it...$100 a pop... no trnsferring.
i bet he's 'busy' again.