Hey Daniel, This Should Keep You Fascinated

Hi Daniel,There are many people who are credible who believe 9/11 was an inside job.Check out my slightly revised signature below.I had spent about 100-200 hours researching this topic, and at first I was very skeptical.It was almost by accident, and someone at youtube suggested I use the search terms '911 tv fakery'so I checked that out too.Much of the data came out around 2004 and 2005, but there was a French author that did publish a book about a month after 911 and at the time I thought he was a kook.Anyhow, I finally convinced one friend to show some curiosity after letting him know a year ago about it, and another particularlyconformist acquaintance refused my wager of $5000 even money that he would not be convinced after reading a book I recommended;with the assurance that he had actually understood the book with a simple comprehension test...Though I don't know if "Loose Change--the Final Cut" would be the best introduction to this 911 'inside job' concept, it did get about 50 million hitsat YouTube/Google Video, so you could check that out, it should be at least as fascinating as your 24, Survivor, or Lost hobbies.Loose Change-Final Cut part 1/2Loose Change--Final Cut part 2/2I could say more, but until you digest the basics, I fear I would be misunderstood.I hope you and others digest it especially given that the elections will be cancelled later this year... ha ha... let's have a mature discussion--that would necessitate your involvement. Do it if you like, for yourself and for your fans.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-398081814159578985Griffin is a good starting point for both videos and his books.Also, bear in mind that Popular Mechanics and others (the official 911 commission report, where Hamilton and Kean felt the CIA obstructed their investigation, and that Zelikow was very biased and a bad choice to lead it) make feeble attempts at debunking non-official versions (NORAD had 3 versions) have been soundly refuted, and that the magazine was 'taken over' by Chertoff's cousin and gang...Lastly, realize that disinformation is pretty easy... just because there are flaky false sites, it doesn't imply that the idea of it being an inside job is false, that's whyI felt the signature had to contain a list of military, political and intelligence advocates to get you all started. I think a couple of days ago, a fellow across the street from Hillary who shoutedthat 911 was an inside job was jailed and tortured, though he was only expressing his free speech rights, he was nowhere near 'in her face'... (p.s. forgive my grammar, thanks)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4964815055222418390This should help put matters into context.Recent data has shown that the 'false flag' attack to muster support for war is a recurring theme--Gulf of Tompkin, Vietnam invasion.Variants would include letting it happen on purpose (LIHOP), Pearl Harbour (official concession based on more released documents recently).Tarpley discusses 'making it happen on purpose' (MIHOP) in his book, Synthetic Terror.Have a look at the amazon.com customer reviews as a guide ... mostly five out of five stars.I mention this book as being the best and by far the most complete explanation--however, if you aren't familiar with the topic, try Griffin first.It's not a matter of being clever enough to understand anything... I find the biggest obstacle is to overcome skepticism, and Tarpley's information can only be digested after you are familiar with the background...gregpalast.com discusses the two plans for invading Iraq before Bush entered office in 2000, one by the neocons, and the other by big oil (guess who prevailed?).He had audio tapes of interviews, so when they threatened to sue, his editor just played them the tapes.He also was given internal documents of these plans, hundreds of pages .... so there is no b.s. here... this helps complete the picture of why it was done.So I figure this is rather timely given you guys are so excited about who is going to get elected... let me give you a hint, it doesn't really matter who becomes president....read Tarpley's book and see why... lol.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7603335034365284028Let me update you on the current thinking I've been listening to (not on the major censored news media--note that William Colby bragged that the CIA has bought and paid for all major media, which as you know is now concentrated into ownership by mostly 6 companies):There are six nuclear warheads from N. Dakota that had gone missing, they may have been shipped to Louisiana on their way to the Persian Gulf region.There are OLD (sent because they know they will be damaged or ruined) U.S. carriers in the Strait of Hormuz where another false flag operation is in the works.http://www.eia.doe.gov/cabs/World_Oil_Tran...nts/Hormuz.html1. either get the Iranians to shoot at the carriers, or blow one up and blame it on the Iranians a la Northwoods;2. have a nuclear event at home, again a false flag operation due to the missing warhead, to instantly create public support for invading Iran, Syria, etc.3. note that only Kucinich requested a report on these missing warheads in Congress, 'they'll get back to him' ... which they haven't.At $100 a barrel for oil, the current value of all OPEC oil is $92 trillion, most of it in the middle east--if you were an elite who owned a big oil company,you would be rather extrarordinary if you didn't want to secure that prize.4. Check out Daniel Hamburg's article in the San Francisco Chroniclehttp://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...4/ED5OUPQJ7.DTLNote that Hamburg used to be a congressman, and he came third when he ran for governor.He explained in a radio interview that it was due to his long relationship with the Chronicle that allowed such an article to get published--most are nixed for being too taboo.Here's the punchline. FEMA prisons, traincars with shackles, no-bid contracts with Halliburton to build them--these are to quell public protest during martial law which can bedecreed after any terrorist attack (the supposition is that the rogue elements of the US government is manufacturing them); and I am just speculating that there will be a draft;and some possibility of either the delay or cancellation of the 2008 elections.So this is relevant for you young poker players who are also fed up with UIGEA--advice?Consider visiting the Thailand thread at 2+2, and consider moving overseas to pursue your poker career instead of getting drafted.After all, that $70 trillion of oil isn't going to get controlled or pwned without men and women on the ground, troops, that is.Now you can see there's another perspective on the rash of legislation such as the patriot act and various presidential decrees in the last 3 or 4 years...it should come in handy during martial law, and you haven't done a thing to stop it.Odds of martial law implimented before November 2008: 50/50, and that is HUGE.I'd figure 'normal' odds should be about 1:100,000 to 1:10,000,000 and I chuckled when a skeptical friend who is innumerate posited 1-2% for his answer.N.B. I love the USA, it is the greatest country on earth. I only wish it the best. I hope no harm comes to anyone. I love Dick Cheney because I have the capacity for forgiveness.

Had to post in this one. OMFG, how can people truly be this dense. Billions of years of evolution leads to this guys wonderful ability to reason. Can we hit the reset button?

I'm sorry but this isn't the irrational raving forum.I'm far from a fan of Bush and Cheney and they can do a lot of pretty screwed up things but not this screwed up.