Internet Explorer Help

It's weird because I figured a couple people would have already suggested firefox or safari. But since I didn't see any, I suggest you switch to Firefox or Safari.

This could be simple, or hard.. Let's make it simple:1. Go here, download HijackThis http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php2. Open program, choose "do a system scan and save a logfile3. Open the log file, copy and paste it in forum, it will help diagnose the problem.

i think someone might have mentioned firefox, but if you insist on using ie, at least upgrade to ie7.and for whatever reason i'm guessing your system is dirty. go to the windows update site and keep up to date yourself (automatic updates doesn't get everything), and get some anti virus stuff (anything but norton).

In case you haven't heard - Firefox is the way to go. Now, this isn't a completely useless post though. Once you are up and running with Firefox, go get Ad Blocker For Firefox or whatever - just google it. Will get you running even FASTER!!!!!!!(there are a couple of things I still have to use IE for like Sage CRM cuz it don't like Firefox. Morons over there)And now that you are completely sold on Mozilla, download Thunderbird email client. Get a gmail account and load it up on there. There are detailed instructions. The absolute BEST solution for personal email that there is.Oh, and a good portion of my income comes from selling Microsoft software along with the systems that run them.imoFTWetc...TTIWWP?