Kk With A On Flop

Villain been playing a lot of hands, seen a lot of ace rag, etc etcHow many times do you/does villain lead when you/they have an Ace here? How many times flush draw or underpair? This is a really bad part of my game.I'm thinking if you do have an ace here it is weak and its a feeler bet that would fold to a push?I'm pretty short so maybe not enough to get em offPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 (t2385)Hero (t895)MP3 (t2305)CO (t1270)Button (t745)SB (t2215)BB (t4675)UTG (t1530)UTG+1 (t440)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Kspade.gif, Kdiamond.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to t120, 4 folds, BB calls t90.Flop: (t255) Aheart.gif, 5heart.gif, Tclub.gif(2 players)BB bets t150, Hero raises to t775, BB calls t625.Turn: (t1805) 2spade.gif(2 players)River: (t1805) 7heart.gif(2 players)Final Pot: t1805Results in white below: BB has Jh Th (flush, ace high). Hero has Ks Kd (one pair, kings). Outcome: BB wins t1805.

Tough spot because as big stack BB could have called light and be leading with the scare card or a flush draw. Still youre deep enough to fold and play on, and he's most likely got the ace, so I fold.

easy fold on the flop. I love playing people that get so attached to their JJ, QQ or KK and don't fold even with that Ace on the flop. Just remember that KK is still just one pair and with an Ace on the flop, your hand is basically as strong as KT now. Would you have re-raised all-in with KT on that flop when villain leads out?

He is big stack at the table. I think if he lead at the pot he would call your push. If you had a subtle hint he was leading with the A, you should fold because you still have enough chips to play on.

No point pushing over him on the flop there because you are most likely only getting called if he does have the Ace. You could call the 150 and see what he does on the turn, since playing with 625 isn't a whole lot different from playing with 775. That or just fold.

No point pushing over him on the flop there because you are most likely only getting called if he does have the Ace. You could call the 150 and see what he does on the turn, since playing with 625 isn't a whole lot different from playing with 775. That or just fold.
lets say this scenario happens, i call his bet on the flop, he checks the turn (cause he has mid pair and flush draw). you push there? most likely getting called still?i really need to work on my short game, im a limit player by trade so when i get short in nlhe i feel like i have to get that double up, even if its forced or marginal (even though I realize when you are short you are more likely to get called by more speculative hands.
lets say this scenario happens, i call his bet on the flop, he checks the turn (cause he has mid pair and flush draw). you push there? most likely getting called still?i really need to work on my short game, im a limit player by trade so when i get short in nlhe i feel like i have to get that double up, even if its forced or marginal (even though I realize when you are short you are more likely to get called by more speculative hands.
No point in pushing; bet half pot and youre pricing out his draw which is definitely in his range if he checks the turn.
No point in pushing; bet half pot and youre pricing out his draw which is definitely in his range if he checks the turn.
i have a horrible time with this. you bet half then are you not committing yourself?you start with about 770 after the flop, call 150 off the flop, leave with 620 ish, bet 300, leaving 300 ish, u can still fold here if they push?
i have a horrible time with this. you bet half then are you not committing yourself?you start with about 770 after the flop, call 150 off the flop, leave with 620 ish, bet 300, leaving 300 ish, u can still fold here if they push?
my bad, i lost track of the small stacks. just push. Aces have become a smaler part of his range and draws bigger, and you should get a fold.
lets say this scenario happens, i call his bet on the flop, he checks the turn (cause he has mid pair and flush draw). you push there? most likely getting called still?
Yes and no. If he checks the turn that's a show of weakness, which would indicate he either doesn't have the Ace or perhaps has a weak one he's not very happy with. By pushing the turn you represent an Ace (if he doesn't have one) or a bigger Ace (if he does have one). Makes it very difficult for him to call 625 more. This is one of those situations where you don't really know where you stand against an aggressive player, and floating a bet on the flop with position in your favor can give you the info you need. Most aggressive players wouldn't fire again on the turn without an Ace here, especially against a shortstack who has called his flop bet and can easily come in for the rest of his chips.

I play it the same... I just dont think an ace leads into a short stack pre-flop raiser here almost ever.

With so many people overvaluing Ax, you're probably going to facing that holding on an Axx flop at least 50% of the time, if not more. Additional proof might lie in the fact the villain on called you and didn't raise.

I think you check/fold this and keep your stack as healthy as possible for a better spot. If you do however call his flop bet here I think you gotta hope he just checks it down. Not knowing where you are at I dont think you can shove the turn without getting called by something that beats you.