I Am Embarassed And Ashamed!

I live about 4 hours away from the nearest Krispy Kreme Donut store. While I was tottally pumped today when I was in the mall and they were selling boxes of them for a fundraiser. So I immediatly bought a box ($10 for a dozen). I got home and decided to have 1 before dinner. 90 minutes later and the whole dozen is gone :club:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live about 4 hours away from the nearest Krispy Kreme Donut store. While I was tottally pumped today when I was in the mall and they were selling boxes of them for a fundraiser. So I immediatly bought a box ($10 for a dozen). I got home and decided to have 1 before dinner. 90 minutes later and the whole dozen is gone :club:
I had two Krispy Kremes in September. That's it since last April. That's it for varieties of donuts, total.

I used to work the graveyard at the first store in Colorado. It was fun for awhile. Especially the part where I got the liberal authority in the drive through to give away donuts to whomever I wanted.I won't ever eat another KK donut though. Evar.

LMAO ! Go get ALL of them.They get better with age
No, they don't. I guess you've never had one fresh off the line, otherwise you wouldn't say that.

I could have a bad ass alter ego and just qoute a bunch of rap songs.What you gunna do when shit hits the fan? Are you gunna stand and fight like a man and show us you're as hard as you say you are?But the key is timing. It's all about timing.

I could have a bad ass alter ego and just qoute a bunch of rap songs.What you gunna do when shit hits the fan? Are you gunna stand and fight like a man and show us you're as hard as you say you are?But the key is timing. It's all about timing.
Do it. Im bored.