I Am Embarassed And Ashamed!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only had these like once or twice in my life. the first time was when they were first released in Montreal and there were huge ass line ups for like 1:30 hours at 9 or 10 pm. well I went there with my ex at the time. I had 1 or 2 in the line up and then scorffed down like 4 more after before she made me realize i was being a pig so I stopped. Had she not been ther I would have easily gone tough the dozen. I haven't had a krispy Kremme since i believe.moral of the story: apparemtly a krispy kreeme has the same amount of calories a big mac....

Disguised brag post? This thread should be called I Am Badass and Awesome. But you went about it the wrong way, so Im embarrased and ashamed for you. MAN UP. EMBRACE THE KRISPY KREME.Best days of my life have been going to In N Out Burger, then afterwards going next door to Krispy Kreme. Mmmmmmmmm

Best days of my life have been going to In N Out Burger, then afterwards going next door to Krispy Kreme. Mmmmmmmmm
Really? Not getting married/graduating/ect.?

You're bitching about a singular donut? Dude, I used to live about four blocks from a KK store/bakery and I smoke a very, very, very large amount of marijuana. One donut is a tease, a couple boxes are an orgy.

You're bitching about a singular donut? Dude, I used to live about four blocks from a KK store/bakery and I smoke a very, very, very large amount of marijuana. One donut is a tease, a couple boxes are an orgy.
Read much?

How in all that is holy did I miss a donut thread?I will say that this weekend I was in Los Angeles....and I stumbled across...DONUT NIRVANA!!!!! Now...there are lots of places that make great donuts, but this one is like Mecca. These are some of the best I've ever had. This is a must stop from now on whenever I am over there.I had the wifey take a picture. Notice it's from the mid chest up, for if the shot had been taken any lower you would have seen me sporting a serious long John.Dear God....take me back there.RandysDonuts002.jpg

Really? Not getting married/graduating/ect.?
I'm not married/graduated/etc.I was exaggerating earlier... but the In N Out/Krispy Kreme combo is truly glorious.Have any Bay Area people been to Stan's Doughnuts in Santa Clara? Best thing I've ever tasted in my life
i like my donuts with frosting...allll over itand with sprinkles...but NOT alll over iti just want them scruntched over on the sideu got anything like that?
Sure! Its called the psycho special for LUNATICS like you!
I dont feel so good :ts
:club: I never really got into the Krispy Kremes. Don't know why, they just never really appealed to me. And I like donuts,lol. Probably why I'm in the shape I'm in (though I'm determined that will change, just so you know. I'm posting my before after pics on MySpace when I get down to my goal weight).

While standing in line they sometimes give you hot FREE samples. I am ashamed to say while in Vegas once on my way to Anthem Country Club we stopped in Henderson at the Krispey Kreme and I went to the back of the line three times to get a free sample and then ordered 6 more. Best damn breakfast of my life.

for the record I am not overweight. i woke up this morning with a giant zit on my forehead. to much sugar i guess.
Me either... but I could eat 6 KK's... no problem.
Disguised brag post? This thread should be called I Am Badass and Awesome. But you went about it the wrong way, so Im embarrased and ashamed for you. MAN UP. EMBRACE THE KRISPY KREME.Best days of my life have been going to In N Out Burger, then afterwards going next door to Krispy Kreme. Mmmmmmmmm
I love In and Out burger and eat there at least twice every trip to vegas. Double Double and animal style fries ftw. I recently had something called a dirty sanchez there. Its basically a animal style double double with hot peppers added. So next time you go ask the cashier for a dirty sanchez, you wont be dissapointed.