I don't have any hand histories to post. I am lucky that I have a computer at all since the thought of throwing my laptop out the window has occurred many times. I usually 4 table $5 sit'n go's on stars and tilt. I have been doing this off and on for 4 years or so making modest amounts. In the last week I have played some of my best poker. I have gotten my money in good about 95% of the time, but I am down $200 in the last seven days! What the fuk? Three outers, two outers, one outers, non-stop with the money in, in dominating positions. Its gotten to the point that I now expect to lose when ahead by a lot. I am so pissed right now. How long have you guys run bad? I know all about variance but this is insane to lose $200 on small stakes sit'n go's.

Bad Beats Happen But sounds like you need to evaluate the types of players at the table before you call .... even the strongest hand is suspect against an uber tight player (nit) .... prolly need to look at the spots your picking but without a hand history this is a tough one to evaluate .... If I hit a loosing streak of not finishing in the money in a sit and go of 3 i will lay off for a while or go to a lower limit and really evaluate what I am doing.Good LuckLIGHTS OUT BABY!

Bad Beats Happen But sounds like you need to evaluate the types of players at the table before you call .... even the strongest hand is suspect against an uber tight player (nit) .... prolly need to look at the spots your picking but without a hand history this is a tough one to evaluate .... If I hit a loosing streak of not finishing in the money in a sit and go of 3 i will lay off for a while or go to a lower limit and really evaluate what I am doing.Good LuckLIGHTS OUT BABY!
Thanks..but you missed the point of when the cards are up..i am a huge favorite!! I am getting it in with the best 95% of the time and still losing!! It seems i am evaluating the **** out of the other players as they get there money in against me as huge dogs.