Minnesota Wild Fanclub

Maybe you should have a rule that you only accept applications in September for new members. Flaming is also very ghey.
Minnesota win + nashville loss = Clinch playoffs. The Wild have dominated the Canucks this year. Good Luck tonight.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnesota win + nashville loss = Clinch playoffs. The Wild have dominated the Canucks this year. Good Luck tonight.
Close but not quite...
Meaning, He asked what the Wild's record was against Detroit this year which is 1-3-0.Your right, you can't base everything on a series that occured 5 years ago. I just said that I don't want to face Anaheim because they are the only team to knock the Wild out of they playoffs to state a fact and not to say that this will continue.
They are the only team to knock them out of the playoffs because they only made it once. All I was getting at, is that none of your statements really have any relevance. But good luck in the playoffs. I'm sure they can trap their way into the second round.

It is looking good for the Wild to win their first division championship. They need 2 more points to clinch it with 2 games left or a loss by Calgary and I think Colorodo might need to lose one also. They are playing a lot better than two weeks ago. Now it is time for the playoffs.

So the fun starts tonight against the Avs. Schultz is out for the series and possibly the playoffs. Good luck boys, remember to get retaliation on Laperriere for his cheap shot on Gaborik after overtime ended.

Last night was dissapointing after dominating the first period. Great game to watch for any hockey fan. I havent heard anything about Parrish, but hopefully he will be back soon. Down 0-1, but will tie it up tomorrow.

The officiating last night was beyond ridiculous and we still won on the road..ship the first round and bring on Dallas.Go Avs
I have no idea what you are talking about. The only call I remember them missing was when some Avs player stuck his stick between the legs of a Minnesota player ,who had the puck, tripping him. The Avs players even acting like it was a penalty. They just stood up and skated slowly until they realized they didn't blow the whistle. We are now down 4 players, Schultz, Skoula, Parrish and Foster. Bad time for injuries. I better have extra beer around for tonights game.
I have no idea what you are talking about. The only call I remember them missing was when some Avs player stuck his stick between the legs of a Minnesota player ,who had the puck, tripping him. The Avs players even acting like it was a penalty. They just stood up and skated slowly until they realized they didn't blow the whistle. We are now down 4 players, Schultz, Skoula, Parrish and Foster. Bad time for injuries. I better have extra beer around for tonights game.
What's the word on Parrish?

Yet another great game. This time a little better. Hopefully Parrish will be back on Monday. The last minute sucked, but that call could have gone either way. I wish the refs would have called one of the goalie interference calls that they missed. Maybe it is alright for Forsberg to skate through the crease and run into the goalie.

Officiating sucked. Great game. Another go at it tonight. Will the age of the Avs hurt them vs the Wild's young team? Minnesota is very good on the back end of the back to back games. I am going to say the Wild win in regulation tonight.

This has been some great hockey. I came to party late for my love of hockey. I grew up in the northwest where there isn't much in the way of NHL action. So now that I live in Minnesota I have learned what a great game it is. I was fortunate to use work connections to get press passes for the last 3 Wild home games this year and it was amazing. The playoffs has added plenty of grey hair so far with the 3 OT games. Last night was pretty horrible from an officiating stand point. Plenty of missed calls that should have gone against MN and some pretty phantom calls that went in favor of AVS but that is expected on the road. What was really sad was column in the Denver Post talked about how bad Wild hockey is and calling them goons. Just sour grapes and a total joke. Check it out HERE. Pretty sad journalism but whatever.

Yet another great game. This time a little better. Hopefully Parrish will be back on Monday. The last minute sucked, but that call could have gone either way. I wish the refs would have called one of the goalie interference calls that they missed. Maybe it is alright for Forsberg to skate through the crease and run into the goalie.
omg, shut the **** up.Maybe it's also ok for a Wild player to tackle Forsberg behind the play ten times a game