Why Are We Here

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure religous people are already aware of Darwins theory of natural selection. Its just a video presented by Dawkin outlining that really.

Im sure religous people are already aware of Darwins theory of natural selection. Its just a video presented by Dawkin outlining that really.
Hey doug! Welcome to Off topic! You really need to get out of that cess pit that is GenPok and chat it up with us in OT. A better class of people here.

OK...I watched it. Wasn't any different from every other Darwin video. Everything that guy said could be easily countered by a believer with "because God made it that way". He was pretty lame IMO.Not Darwin... the guy in the video.I can accept that animals adapt to their environment....Nothing new in that video.Life is journey to be enjoyed. Not a mystery to be solved.

Everything that guy said could be easily countered by a believer with "because God made it that way".
Have you ever heard an argument about anything that couldn't be countered that way?
Life is journey to be enjoyed. Not a mystery to be solved.
And if the entire world had this attitude, we'd still be working on inventing that "wheel" thingy.
Your ability to analyze complex assertions, and respond in tight, concise , exathematic prose, boggles the mind.
I got nothing. It's not often I have to look up a word but I find myself at a disadvantage because exacthematic doesn't seem to exist. Exanthematic does, but that leaves me scratching my head even more. Well done.
I got nothing. It's not often I have to look up a word but I find myself at a disadvantage because exacthematic doesn't seem to exist. Exanthematic does, but that leaves me scratching my head even more. Well done.
lol it doesn't even googlewhack.
Have you ever heard an argument about anything that couldn't be countered that way?
True dat.... good point.
And if the entire world had this attitude, we'd still be working on inventing that "wheel" thingy.
That's awesome! Made me laugh.The wheel is an overrated invention anyways.^^ Joke...so leave me alone..... fag
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Who cares.
Why are we here?Because we're hereRoll the Bonesactually, each of us is a cell of awarenessimperfect and incompletegenetic blendswith uncertain endson a fortune hunt that far too fleet

The wheel led to the seige towerThe seige tower led to the tankThe tank kept Israel alive during the Yom Kippur WarThe wheel was for God's purpose.

Why are we here?Earth is a school. We came on Earth to become good students.
if by good students you mean christians, earth must be a terrible school since most people are failing.
if by good students you mean christians, earth must be a terrible school since most people are failing.
You are so sad....lol. Why do you constantly think anyone cares whether you are a Christian or not? He said NOTHING about Christianity or even religion at all.LOL.... you're funny. You remind me of a guy that doesn't go to the DALLAS COWBOYS thread to talk about how much he likes the Cowboys...but instead goes to the NY GIANTS thread to tell them how much they suck and that his team is better and their team can't beat his team...bla bla bla. LOLNobody here wants to convert you or cares that you don't believe in Christianity.
You are so sad....lol. Why do you constantly think anyone cares whether you are a Christian or not? He said NOTHING about Christianity or even religion at all.LOL.... you're funny. You remind me of a guy that doesn't go to the DALLAS COWBOYS thread to talk about how much he likes the Cowboys...but instead goes to the NY GIANTS thread to tell them how much they suck and that his team is better and their team can't beat his team...bla bla bla. LOLNobody here wants to convert you or cares that you don't believe in Christianity.
don't be an idiot. 98% of the time someone who comes on here randomly and makes a post like that is doing so with the specific intent to influence people towards christianity.