http://www.parttimepoker.com/poker-humor/a...th-flopfree.htmThought this was hysterical .... so idecided to share. (Satire)Phil Hellmuth Introduces New "Flop Free" Online Card Room.THE INTERNET - Since the inception of online poker some six years ago, developers have produced a variety of offerings based on what they felt the players wanted - different graphics, chat features, and so on. In his latest foray into the online poker waters, poker icon Phil Hellmuth decided to recreate not only the look of poker, but the game itself with flopfreepoker.com."I thought about my new room for a long time," said Hellmuth in a press release issued yesterday. "I came to the conclusion that where other new rooms had gone wrong was by considering what players wanted. I decided to just consider what I wanted." The press release text was then interrupted by a half-page photo of Phil. Apparently, what Phil wanted was a holdem game with no river, no turn, and no flop - leaving only preflop play. "Originally it was going to be riverfreepoker.com," Phil mused in a telephone interview. "But then I realized - people also sucked out on the turn against me way too often. But then I started sketching logos, and turnandriverfree.com was just too long.""Hey," Hellmuth barked suddenly "You are going to put something in this article about my personalized chip set, right?""Good," continued Hellmuth. "So, anyhow, I just said **** it and got rid of all of it, because I can't count the number of times I've seen the best hand go down on the flop too. So what you're left with is just preflop. Now that is pure poker."Hellmuth's site is set to launch by winter, with the slogan "Flopfreepoker.com - The Only Room Where Aces Have to Hold Up."