• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Kansas. Of course, it's probably going to sting once Self is arrested and then the NCAA vacates half of those season championships. But it's nice for a few weeks.

Congrats Kansas. Of course, it's probably going to sting once Self is arrested and then NCAA vacates half of those season championships. But it's nice for a few weeks.

gonna suck for you when nothing happens and your school stays in the garbage (where it belongs).

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not nervous, more annoyed that if they play bad and happened to lose Thursday, it doesn't say anything about the team other than they had a bad game, but i'll never hear the end of it from the jealous losers from programs who couldn't dream of being in the same league as KU.

i'm not nervous, more annoyed that if they play bad and happened to lose Thursday, it doesn't say anything about the team other than they had a bad game, but i'll never hear the end of it from the jealous losers from programs who couldn't dream of being in the same league as KU.

Oh no, it's much, much worse than than. You get to hear it from Pablo, about his correct 16 over 1 pick, until the end of time.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements