Sign in to follow this  
Vinnie_Terranova

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Bob Frederick, former AD, responsible for hiring Roy Williams, and my teacher for half of my upper division courses died tonight. He hit a pothole while riding his bike on Thursday and suffered fatal head injuries. It's very sad, one of the coolest teachers I've ever had.

You know what I'm excited for? When ESPN and KU come to Manhattan on Jan. 30, and we get to see a game of epic proportions that will probably end up in KU beating the shit out of us.

You know what I'm excited for? When ESPN and KU come to Manhattan on Jan. 30, and we get to see a game of epic proportions that will probably end up in KU beating the shit out of us.
hows the new school? living the good life?

hows the new school? living the good life?
It's school, can't say it's great, can't say it's bad. Not the college I was hoping to be at this time last year, but what can you do.

This year is going to be a rematch of 2003, with the same result. I honestly believe Syracuse is the best team in the country right now, Kansas and Texas are right there though...

This year is going to be a rematch of 2003, with the same result. I honestly believe Syracuse is the best team in the country right now, Kansas and Texas are right there though...
I disagree.

Cole Aldrich is God. Going to be a great game on Saturday.
hopefully the hawks put it on them so bad frank martin's head explodes.

nothing like beating k-state.
90 percent of K-state fan's statuses on facebook were "Congratulations, you only beat us by 2". I would love to see K-state go to Allen Fieldhouse and keep it within single digits.

90 percent of K-state fan's statuses on facebook were "Congratulations, you only beat us by 2". I would love to see K-state go to Allen Fieldhouse and keep it within single digits.
it wont be close at home. unless ku is asleep at the wheel.

There's a Brady Morningstar DUI joke in there somewhere. I'm not smart enough to put it together.
if only he'd called me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this