Yeah but there are plenty of other places that are perfect for "putting" players in the NBA, have coaches who are going to help them develop just as well, and have nice dorms. Some of those dorms are on the beach. Personally, if I were black and 17, and afraid to live in Europe I apply to exactly two schools: Pepperdine and Florida Gulf Coast.

Florida and California have tons of white girls too, except theirs have rich daddies and can pay your way.

And beyond that, as much as anything I'm perplexed by the fact that this institution would even be in a place like this. Like, that coach should be in Florida somewhere, helping native blacks cover up rape.

you've clearly never been to a game at allen field house. it will change your life.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

you've clearly never been to a game at allen field house. it will change your life.

You've clearly never done coke on the beach at noon.

Here is a new thought: what if the CA- and FL-type schools do get more of the top prospects, but places like Kansas and UCONN and Wisconsin are just better places to develop, because they don't have pretty girls and good times to distract them?

That would also explain why UGA is always collapsing in football and anonymous in basketball: it might seem like there is nothing to do in GA, but that's only true for white people. Probably nothing but dice games and fat bottoms in Clarke Co.

you could call it the Lame Plains, if you want.

The Great Plains...I had no clue how big an area is grouped in there. Some of it is actually really awesome.

That's the shitty thing about the middle of the country, too. Like, the south, **** that, it's just trash. But then the middle of the country, including TX, is confusing as shit. On the whole, people there are exactly as terrible, but then inexplicably they will through you a curve ball by like having an awesome museum that everyone loves or something, so you have to watch yourself. In a way that's more dangerous than just being straight-shitty.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

kansas just signed a kid from the ukrain. team is stacked beyond beliefs for next year. guaranteed final four.

I'm happy for you that of all the schools I don't care about, he chose your alma mater, but it saddens me to see a kid leave a continent where he could get paid in order to work for ****** pay. I hope he rapes a bunch of farm girls and racks up the difference in league fees the school has to pay, before escaping home to make 2,500,000,000 tenge per year. That would be such a Winner move, if only farm girls reported rape.

• Like 1

the winner move is come to america and become the next international sex symbol while winning a national title and going number one in the draft. and also becoming a close personal friend of KU's number 1 fan, suitedaces21.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Baylor had that game won. They just screwed up down the stretch.

• 3 weeks later...