• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Big time point guard recruit. If he's the man, as they say, it's the final four next year. All they need is a true 1 guard. So much talent everywhere else.

I don't follow college ball, and am happy for you. But honestly, what would ever possess a black person to choose a school like that? Is it just that the white girls have huge asses and there are no other black people to compete for them? If I were a top recruit, and my only bit of freedom or compensation in that whole mess were that I got to choose where I lived for the next year, I can promise that team would be a short ride in a booster-owned luxury sedan from the beach. And, since in this scenario I'm obviously black, it's going to be loaded up with that kind of shit, too.

Edit: ****! Maybe black people go to the Midwest to escape the sea, since they can't swim?

Perhaps it is the fear of swimming, or perhaps it's all the players that KU puts in the nba. The top ten nationally ranked facilities. The amazing dorms. The world class fan support and adoration, the hall of fame coach. The chance to play for a top three all time program on national tv every week.

And the white women, all the white women you. An eat.

Perhaps it is the fear of swimming, or perhaps it's all the players that KU puts in the nba. The top ten nationally ranked facilities. The amazing dorms. The world class fan support and adoration, the hall of fame coach. The chance to play for a top three all time program on national tv every week.

And the white women, all the white women you. An eat.

Yeah but there are plenty of other places that are perfect for "putting" players in the NBA, have coaches who are going to help them develop just as well, and have nice dorms. Some of those dorms are on the beach. Personally, if I were black and 17, and afraid to live in Europe I apply to exactly two schools: Pepperdine and Florida Gulf Coast.

Florida and California have tons of white girls too, except theirs have rich daddies and can pay your way.

And beyond that, as much as anything I'm perplexed by the fact that this institution would even be in a place like this. Like, that coach should be in Florida somewhere, helping native blacks cover up rape.

Kansas is the great plains, not the midwest.

Severe seasons, over there somewhere in the middle-ish section of the country, nothing I really like there...if the distinction is important to you, I won't call it the Midwest, but as a personal favor to a friend. And I'm not calling it "the Great Plains," I'm going to rebrand the two regions as one thing, with a new name.