• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

Also, and far more important, Kansas is 5-0 in the conference after defeating a ranked opponent in 4 straight games. First team to do that since 1997. And once Iowa state beats k state, every other team in the conference will have at least two losses. Barring anything crazy they basically have locked up number ten. A decade of dominance. Can't wait to get the t shirt.

Rock chalk!

Rooting for a team that's always good doesn't appeal to me. I want a good season to feel special, not typical. I couldn't handle having my team go 28-5 and be disappointed.

Like with Nebraska football. **** you guys for constantly complaining all season long when you went like 11-3, and played a New Years BCS type bowl. That's bullcrap. Be happy. ISU only won 3 games total this year, and the Seneca Wallace season was magical.

Nebraska was 9-4 but could easily have been 6-6. So I'll continue to complain. And like I said before you can't compare Iowa state football to Nebraska football or Iowa state basketball to Kansas basketball. It's like the inner party and the proles. Be happy you even get to play us.

Rooting for a team that's always good doesn't appeal to me. I want a good season to feel special, not typical. I couldn't handle having my team go 28-5 and be disappointed.

The lament of the loser. Believe me, as a Cubs fan, I'm familiar with it. And let me just say this.. Rooting for Nebraska has brought me infinitely more joy than rooting for the cubs.

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a different reason.

• Like 2

I like this winner heel turn of yours, Essay, but you really need to back it up by ****ing some hot chicks, to really sell it. Otherwise, you just come off as an angry poseur. Dutch pulled off the transition from angry beta to winner and so can you.

You don't need to **** a hot chick to backup shit. Beauty doesn't validate a girl with an ugly soul. If a girl has a kind heart, I don't mind if she is ugly, and if a girl has a wicked heart, she doesn't even exist to me.

You're like a thousand times douchier than Richard Sherman.

Only 1000?

Having grown up around the elite it's only natural I admire other blue bloods from afar.

Now, you're an elite level douche and an elite level loner

i'm way to superficial for that.

The worst, just the worst