• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

I might actually watch a little college basketball tonight. Want to see Wiggins and Parker go at it.

Are you one of those guys who refuses to watch college hoops because "the quality of play is so much better in the NBA?"

I'm so excited for this year. MSU is going to somehow end up as a 4 seed and then make the title game

Are you one of those guys who refuses to watch college hoops because "the quality of play is so much better in the NBA?"

I'm so excited for this year. MSU is going to somehow end up as a 3 seed and then make the. Title game

I don't refuse to watch college basketball, but given the choice, I'm almost always going to choose the NBA. The NBA games tonight are crap though.

Edit: And the quality of play is much better.

I don't refuse to watch college basketball, but given the choice, I'm almost always going to choose the NBA. The NBA games tonight are crap though.

Edit: And the quality of play is much better.

There are more future NBA all stars playing in college tonight than the NBA

not for kentucky so far.

Yeah, just an absolute ass beating so far.

I get really pissed watching MSU's offense sometimes. From time to time, when they can't run off a miss or a turnover, they'll get into this halfcourt set where they just do absolutely nothing for 20+ seconds. No off ball action, no ball screen, nothing on the interior. Appling or Harris will just dribble 30 feet from the basket until there's 10 seconds left on the shot clock.

No, but I reserve the right to bitch about it at length.

I only watched the first half. How did Selden and Embid look?

selden looked good. he needs the ball in his hands more. if naadir struggles i wouldnt be opposed to trying wayne at the 1. i think he could handle it easily.

embiid looked lost for the most part. every time he touched it duke doubled him and he made some good passes, but then struggled a bit and hardly played in the second half.

overall though they're flat as hell. the other team is shooting the three and playing zone, so they are playing the optimal strategy for a lesser team to beat KU. not sure why brannen greene didnt play in the first half. he can stroke it and should be in there instead of selden in this game.

wiggins is so good. he's barely awake out there and is just doing things that most humans can't do.

I don't think he'll go #1. I think he'll go #2.

this draft though. marcus smart had 39 last night. 39! plus there's this australian point guard that people are saying could go top five to number 1. crazy loaded. lakers should be tanking like there's no tomorrow.

this draft though. marcus smart had 39 last night. 39! plus there's this australian point guard that people are saying could go top five to number 1. crazy loaded. lakers should be tanking like there's no tomorrow.

Great site to follow draft stuff http://www.draftexpress.com/

Dante Exum the Aussie is a Penny Hardaway type