• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

Tyshawn Taylor is a turnover machine. He makes a lot of bad decisions.

Thomas Robinson is sexy.
I don't watch much college basketball, but I watched the weekend's games and I liked him a lot. Kidd-Gilchrist is the other guy that I really liked. I know The Brow is the consensus number one, but I didn't love him. Seems like a Marcus Camby type to me. But like I said, I don't watch much college.
I don't watch much college basketball, but I watched the weekend's games and I liked him a lot. Kidd-Gilchrist is the other guy that I really liked. I know The Brow is the consensus number one, but I didn't love him. Seems like a Marcus Camby type to me. But like I said, I don't watch much college.
Davis didn't really flash his full abilities last weekend. He has a really silky 15-18 footer which will translate much better to the Pro game, he catches the ball really well in traffic which will translate better to the pro game, and his defensive and rebounding abilities are super obvious (his shot blocking is way beyond Marcus Camby imo).I agree though that whoever gets Kidd-Gilchrist at 2 is getting a star as well. Reminds me of Dwayne Wade with how he finishes above everyone in the lane and bullies smaller guards in the post.I guess I'm saying that Kentucky losing would be a huge shock to me.
Davis didn't really flash his full abilities last weekend. He has a really silky 15-18 footer which will translate much better to the Pro game, he catches the ball really well in traffic which will translate better to the pro game, and his defensive and rebounding abilities are super obvious (his shot blocking is way beyond Marcus Camby imo).I agree though that whoever gets Kidd-Gilchrist at 2 is getting a star as well. Reminds me of Dwayne Wade with how he finishes above everyone in the lane and bullies smaller guards in the post.I guess I'm saying that Kentucky losing would be a huge shock to me.
Yeah, Kentucky is good.Davis is 4.6 bpg while Camby was 3.7 for his college career. I guess that's a pretty big chunk for blocks in the college game. His rebounding is definitely way better for the same time. Camby in his NBA prime was a 10-11 rebound, 3+ block guy though; you think Davis is way better than that? I had no idea about his offense; in the games I watched it was all lobs and stuff.K-G had this one play where he caught it in the paint and just turned and dunked it two-handed like it was nothing. That was one of those "holy shit, who's that guy?" moments for me. His shot is kind of ugly though.

I think Davis is a 13 rebound, 4 block guy, who will give you lots of easy put backs and dunks but also will be an effective roller in the PnR and hit open mid range jumpers. Really great prospect. Agree with poppy.

I find Im so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think its only the excitement a Kansas basketball fan can feel. I hope the crowd is as Kansas blue as its been in my dreams. I hope Tyshawn's threes find nothing but net. I hope Thomas Robinson plays the best game of his life. I hope to see Kansas win, and clap my hands. I hope...

If Kansas somehow pulls this off tonight I'm going to drive around Manhattan screaming Rock Chalk Jayhawk and hope I don't get shot. Even if I do get shot I don't ****ing care, this will be one the sweetest moments of my life.

how many franchise centers are there in the league? 2 for sure. maybe 3.
I'll be shocked if he's not an elite defender once he adds a little more strength. He can already knock down open jumpers which is rare for a player of his attributes. He looks like he runs easily, unlike the Greg Oden-type of 5's. That's a franchise center right there as far as I'm concerned, a post-game is gravy at that point. Pair that player with an elite wing scorer and that's a contending team when you fill in the other pieces.

I'm sure Manhattan won't care much. Downtown Lexington is another matter entirely. I have a few pro-Kentucky people coming over for the game, so I might root for the Jayhawks just for fun/to be an *******.

If Kansas somehow pulls this off tonight I'm going to drive around Manhattan screaming Rock Chalk Jayhawk and hope I don't get shot. Even if I do get shot I don't ****ing care, this will be one the sweetest moments of my life.
i condone this fully.
I'll be shocked if he's not an elite defender once he adds a little more strength. He can already knock down open jumpers which is rare for a player of his attributes. He looks like he runs easily, unlike the Greg Oden-type of 5's. That's a franchise center right there as far as I'm concerned, a post-game is gravy at that point. Pair that player with an elite wing scorer and that's a contending team when you fill in the other pieces.
i guess i'd like a post game out of my franchise center.
I'm sure Manhattan won't care much. Downtown Lexington is another matter entirely. I have a few pro-Kentucky people coming over for the game, so I might root for the Jayhawks just for fun/to be an *******.
so you're purposefully annoying in real life too. figures.
i guess i'd like a post game out of my franchise center.
Me too. I think a guy with his athleticism and touch would be able to develop that once he becomes a professional. Just an adequate post-game to go along with his other attributes is enough to be a franchise center, in my opinion.