• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

Well, I kinda figured that, especially with the way you've been pimping the D-League. You want to say who?
Fort Wayne.Ya, I've been so into the D-League this year I didn't really care if the lockout ended or not. I was actually slightly hoping there was no season so it would be easier to get an NBA job next year. I should say that I am happy there's a season bc so many people are able to keep their jobs this year.
The Mad Ants!I, uh, haven't heard of any of your players.
I had only heard of 2 of them before I got here. Chris Hunter (Warriors) and Tory Jackson (Notre Dame).Edit: And Antonio Smith (The very first Flintstone), but he wasn't on the team when I got here.
will you be on NBA tv any this year? i need to check you guys out.
I know they're showing one of our games during the D-League Showcase in January. Other than that I'm not sure. All the games are online on FutureCast...If you go to the D-League site when the game starts you'll see the link on the right of the score. It's just like League Pass online, but the D-league.
You better hope you never have to face the Iowa Energy and Curtis Stinson!!
Stinson isn't playing this year, I think he tore his achilles this summer or something. But ya, from what I've seen of them from last year they were pretty dominant. Totally different team this year, though.

Well then it's even worse, because they will be playing for Curtis and visiting him in the hospital and stuff, and be totally motivated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Listen, I hate KU as much or more than the next guy, but Muck Fizzou. Those ******* Judas' need to lose out the rest of the season and then lose in the first round of the tourney. I hate traitors.

• 3 weeks later...