Bob Frederick, former AD, responsible for hiring Roy Williams, and my teacher for half of my upper division courses died tonight. He hit a pothole while riding his bike on Thursday and suffered fatal head injuries. It's very sad, one of the coolest teachers I've ever had.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

• 2 weeks later...

This year is going to be a rematch of 2003, with the same result. I honestly believe Syracuse is the best team in the country right now, Kansas and Texas are right there though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
nothing like beating k-state.
90 percent of K-state fan's statuses on facebook were "Congratulations, you only beat us by 2". I would love to see K-state go to Allen Fieldhouse and keep it within single digits.
90 percent of K-state fan's statuses on facebook were "Congratulations, you only beat us by 2". I would love to see K-state go to Allen Fieldhouse and keep it within single digits.
it wont be close at home. unless ku is asleep at the wheel.