• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

WTF?
total no show. collins played about as well as i would have if i'd been out there. 3 for 20 shooting. it was just a total let down after the big mizzou win. i guess it happens.

I only saw the highlights and I wouldn't worry too much about it (not that you were). Every ridiculous shot Texas Tech threw even remotely toward the basket went in, it was quite the display. Self talked as though it was lack of defense, which it may have been, but giving up 15 3-pointers is hard to come back from.

I only saw the highlights and I wouldn't worry too much about it (not that you were). Every ridiculous shot Texas Tech threw even remotely toward the basket went in, it was quite the display. Self talked as though it was lack of defense, which it may have been, but giving up 15 3-pointers is hard to come back from.
when they went up big in the first few minutes i said that if they lose it might not be the worst thing in the world. lesson learned and all. better to lose that game, which meant nothing than any game coming up. so who knows. it was just so painful to watch.
we'll beat your ass again. too bad you're gonna lose to oklahoma before the hawks get the chance.
Well, it's unfortunate that we won't get to see a rematch in the tourney after all, tough game there for the Jayhawks. Wait, what am I saying? What I meant was HAHAHAHAHA! Baylor?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!
  • 2 weeks later...
heard billy self on the radio today. god i love him so much. def my fav coach in any sport.
I can't stand listening to him talk. He always doubles his transition words..."Sherron's been our guy, but but, we need other guys to step up, so so, if we get that we'll be tough to beat, and and, I like our chances." Drives me crazy.
I can't stand listening to him talk. He always doubles his transition words..."Sherron's been our guy, but but, we need other guys to step up, so so, if we get that we'll be tough to beat, and and, I like our chances." Drives me crazy.
hey man, quit nitpicking my guy.
And what's with his hair? It looks like a rug, but it's not. I don't think it is.
i've heard a first hand account of seeing him without it on. so theres that. but it looks pretty real. if it is a rug its a damn good one.
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not sold. Neither of them should have even been considering the NBA draft anyway.
Kansas - 08Carolina - 09Kansas - '10Carolina - '11Kansas - '12DO YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS? ITS GONNA HAPPEN, I CAN FEEL IT.

Saw Mario Little with his shirt off tonight. His upper body doesn't look human. If you measure the angle from his left shoulder down to the middle of his lower back and up to his right shoulder it would have be greater than 90 degress.