• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

whatever, hater.
Meh, I respect Kansas. I just don't think they are going to do anything this year. Their star players aren't really stars, they have some depth but that's just enabling them to win in a relatively weak conference.
Meh, I respect Kansas. I just don't think they are going to do anything this year. Their star players aren't really stars, they have some depth but that's just enabling them to win in a relatively weak conference.
its all about expectations. lose your whole team after winning it all and come back and be 13-1 in conference and probably a 2 seed in the dance. thats good work, right there.
its all about expectations. lose your whole team after winning it all and come back and be 13-1 in conference and probably a 2 seed in the dance. thats good work, right there.
When I watch them play they just don't look as impressive as a team with that record should. I think they would get killed in the Big East or ACC. I wouldn't give them higher than a 4/5 seed. But name recognition with a good record is going to get them higher than they really deserve. Without a really favorable bracket, I don't see them going very deep this year.
When I watch them play they just don't look as impressive as a team with that record should. I think they would get killed in the Big East or ACC. I wouldn't give them higher than a 4/5 seed. But name recognition with a good record is going to get them higher than they really deserve. Without a really favorable bracket, I don't see them going very deep this year.
its that age old debate. i watched Marquette play Louisville and neither impressed me. in fact, on a nuetral floor i'd take KU over both. and they are both top ten big east teams. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
its that age old debate. i watched Marquette play Louisville and neither impressed me. in fact, on a nuetral floor i'd take KU over both. and they are both top ten big east teams. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I want Cabrera and/or Howard. I just posted my keepers.
i gotta wait for moneyball to put in my players. what about cabrera?
cabrera is untouchable. guy might be the most talented player in the league, considering age.
I haven't seen much of Louisville this year, but Marquette was phenomenal until they lost one of their top guards. I think they were capable of the final four before he got hurt last week.
I haven't seen much of Louisville this year, but Marquette was phenomenal until they lost one of their top guards. I think they were capable of the final four before he got hurt last week.
maybe, but they have no inside presence and they seem a little unorganized at times. i'd have taken KU over marquette, even with James healthy. but i'm a homer, obviously. time will tell, friendo.
i think a better representation of the current dynamic would be the tiger bent over a table with all 12 inches of jaycock up his ass.
But that has never happened. What I posted has, I have a picture to prove it.

It will be interesting if they meet in the Big 12 tourney on a neutral floor, should be another good game. I guess it would have to be the championship game though, I was thinking they would finish 2-3 but I guess Oklahoma's collapse makes KU the #1 seed most likely? Oh well, still possible, could be a classic.

It will be interesting if they meet in the Big 12 tourney on a neutral floor, should be another good game. I guess it would have to be the championship game though, I was thinking they would finish 2-3 but I guess Oklahoma's collapse makes KU the #1 seed most likely? Oh well, still possible, could be a classic.
we'll beat your ass again. too bad you're gonna lose to oklahoma before the hawks get the chance.
we'll beat your ass again. too bad you're gonna lose to oklahoma before the hawks get the chance.
I don't play for Mizzou, and I'll bet my house you don't play for Kansas.
I don't play for Mizzou, and I'll bet my house you don't play for Kansas.
i used to be douchey about that too, then i turned 12.and to save time, i'll meet you anywhere in town and beat your ass. COUNT ON THAT. i'm on muscle milk, so WATCH OUT.