It's sad that you and I, for today anyways, will have to put aside our likeness for KU, and get prepared to watch Tyler Hansborough cry as he loses to Duke in dramatic fashion tonight.
I have a bag of cocks for you to eat...Tyler is gonna destroy that joke of a front court worse than Clemson did.
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

no way duke can handle psycho t, thompson, and ed davis. no way. no how.
i was right.and right now k state is up thirteen on our hawks. its bothersome how poorly sherron is playing right now. i was screaming at the tv for billy to take him out. he needs a serious reminder that just becasue he is the only player back who played major minutes last year doesnt mean he can play like shit all game and never come out.
i was right.and right now k state is up thirteen on our hawks. its bothersome how poorly sherron is playing right now. i was screaming at the tv for billy to take him out. he needs a serious reminder that just becasue he is the only player back who played major minutes last year doesnt mean he can play like shit all game and never come out.
I told myself when it was 30-17 that there is no way K-state holds this lead before the end of the half. God, I hate K-State. Abso-****ing-lutely hate their guts, and everyone that goes to the school.
I told myself when it was 30-17 that there is no way K-state holds this lead before the end of the half. God, I hate K-State. Abso-****ing-lutely hate their guts, and everyone that goes to the school.
they're second, only to my hatred of mizzou and its "fans". and the jayhawks win this game if clemente misses any shots in the second half.
five straight big 12 titles, bitches.
Little quick to assume this, isn't it???KU's the favorite Sunday...I'm a Mizzou fan but don't really get caught up in all the rivalry stuff with KU....but it might be a bit hasty to already assume the title is won.
Little quick to assume this, isn't it???KU's the favorite Sunday...I'm a Mizzou fan but don't really get caught up in all the rivalry stuff with KU....but it might be a bit hasty to already assume the title is won.
Pish posh. You're at Lawrence. End of story.