• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

figures.did you see the game? do you know about this Craig Brackens fellow?
What's that supposed to mean sir?I saw some of it, and spent most of the game wondering how Brady Morningstar is starting on a Div I college basketball team. I had never heard of Brackens before but I'm unfamiliar with most of the college game these days, he looked pretty solid though, impressive.
What's that supposed to mean sir?I saw some of it, and spent most of the game wondering how Brady Morningstar is starting on a Div I college basketball team. I had never heard of Brackens before but I'm unfamiliar with most of the college game these days, he looked pretty solid though, impressive.
im not as funny as i think i am.and i had never heard of him either. but he looked pretty good. nice shot for six ten.
I saw Tyshawn Taylor warming up to play an intramural game last night. I left before the game started but it looked like he was going to play. What goes through these people's minds?
no way. he couldnt have. that would be pure insanity.

i hate when people complain about the refs after their team loses, but i'm gonna do it anyway.absolutely horrific in the second half. check the bank accounts. horrible.also, ku melted under the pressure. and mizzou won the super bowl, world series, and world cup COMBINED. or so it seemed by the reaction of their 'fans'.

i hate when people complain about the refs after their team loses, but i'm gonna do it anyway.absolutely horrific in the second half. check the bank accounts. horrible.also, ku melted under the pressure. and mizzou won the super bowl, world series, and world cup COMBINED. or so it seemed by the reaction of their 'fans'.
yeah i agree.....waaaaayy too much of this goes on after teams when certain games
Don't act like KU fans are immune to this type of behavior.I don't care for it much, but what the hell are you going to do, a bunch of 19-20 year-olds together fired up. Mob mentality takes over. GG KU. Mizzou will show up for their ass kicking March 1.
Don't act like KU fans are immune to this type of behavior.
i've never seen ku fans storm the court after any game. ever. so i guess i would say they are immune to the particular behavior of which i was speaking.boom.roasted.
i've never seen ku fans storm the court after any game. ever. so i guess i would say they are immune to the particular behavior of which i was speaking.boom.roasted.
It's sad that you and I, for today anyways, will have to put aside our likeness for KU, and get prepared to watch Tyler Hansborough cry as he loses to Duke in dramatic fashion tonight.
It's sad that you and I, for today anyways, will have to put aside our likeness for KU, and get prepared to watch Tyler Hansborough cry as he loses to Duke in dramatic fashion tonight.
you mean watch as psycho t sodomizes the entire duke frontcourt. yeah, i'm gonna enjoy that.