• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

Another thing, why do college announcers think everyone on the court is special and really talented. That game last night I heard the word "special" to describe like 8 or 10 players, when there were only like 2, maybe 3 who could even play a lick. And Cole Aldrich is not one of them. Yes it was Dick Vitale, but every college announcer praises these guys when they make a layup like they're curing cancer.

Another thing, why do college announcers think everyone on the court is special and really talented. That game last night I heard the word "special" to describe like 8 or 10 players, when there were only like 2, maybe 3 who could even play a lick. And Cole Aldrich is not one of them. Yes it was Dick Vitale, but every college announcer praises these guys when they make a layup like they're curing cancer.
yeah, but tyshawn taylor is special.
Call me when they start playing real teams.
Are you not impressed by the dismantling of New Mexico State? But seriously, I am a little concerned at the lack of progression of Cole. He doesnt seem to have much of a post game.
Are you not impressed by the dismantling of New Mexico State? But seriously, I am a little concerned at the lack of progression of Cole. He doesnt seem to have much of a post game.
Nope.He has zero offensive game and I can't see it ever happening. I can guarantee you he can't speak a complete sentence and walk at the same time.
Nope.He has zero offensive game and I can't see it ever happening. I can guarantee you he can't speak a complete sentence and walk at the same time.
I think he can be about as good as Sasha Kaun was offensively. Problem is, they need him scoring 20 a game right now.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone ever told you, that you're a huge sports front runner, austin? the in the hell is wrong with your homestate's teams?
for sure i am. i could never be a mizzou fan and have absolutely no hope of ever winning any meaningful games, in any sport. but really, my father is to blame. Nebraska football, kansas basketball (roy williams is a god was all i heard growing up) and Cardinals baseball. i chose the lakers, for obvious reasons. i guess i got the chiefs from living here, and i've stuck with them through the rough times. so i got that going for me.but i hate mizzou, absolutely hate them. more than any other team in any sport. thats whats wrong with them.
  • 2 weeks later...
oh, I watched them lose the other day. that morningstar fella.. not real black.
no, no he isnt. but he hustles! seriously though, he wont be a starter next year. hopefully anyways.he isnt terrible though. serviceable would be a good word.