We will obv. never know until it happens, but different coach=different players=different team. It sucks Mario declared yesterday, but good luck to him. There's still a chance he could come back and a slim chance Arthur could come back if Mario's projection falls to more of a mid 2nd round and if Arthur falls to more of a late 1st round instead of a mid 1st round. It appears that next year we'll have another young, talented team. Other than Collins and Aldrich, nobody next year will have any significant PT from this year. I can't wait to see what they can do.
I am just saying enjoy your championships because they dont come easy. I would say between 1988 and 2008 that KU had the all around best team in the land at least four times (especially during the Vaughn, Pierce era) and yet had zero titles to show for it. I love Alrdrich. He has a good ceiling.
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

I am just saying enjoy your championships because they dont come easy. I would say between 1988 and 2008 that KU had the all around best team in the land at least four times (especially during the Vaughn, Pierce era) and yet had zero titles to show for it. I love Alrdrich. He has a good ceiling.
I see what you're saying, but that happens to alot of teams. It's not a rare occurance that the best team in the country doesn't end up winning it all.
Can you spell O-S-T-E-R-T-A-G? If he's lucky.
No way. He busts through that lame ceiling, imo. Bill Self didn't call him the greatest true big man he's ever recruited for nothing.
Can you spell O-S-T-E-R-T-A-G? If he's lucky.
Not even close. Very poor assessment. He plays NOTHING like Ostertag. Now, Greg made a nice career out of being.....tall. And not completely uncoordinated. But Aldrich completely abused Tyler Hansborough for 2/3 of that semifinal game. That alone makes his ceiling higher than Ostertag.And Freak, rarely does the best team win the NCAA tournament. rarely. It is my pet peeve about March Madness. I mean, March Madness is incredibly fun to watch and so exciting. But the best team rarely wins. For all of the BCS' flaws in college football.....the best team usually wins the championship. Just an observation. My wife and brother-in-law are huge Giants fan and huge KU fans (he went there and did radio there) so they are having a great year.I am a Miami fan. It has been tough to swallow.
Personally I think he's annoying, but what is his deal. Is he homeless, did he go to school here or what?
I think he's just a homeless old guy. He gets free tuition because he passed some test for senior citizens. He's fucking obnoxious, like you said... all I ever see him doing is yelling directly in people's faces in front of wescoe. Now that I'm in business, I'm rarely at that part of campus when he is... thankfully...

i watched the big dance at allen field house. Mass street was so crazy after the win. Never seen anything like it.

i watched the big dance at allen field house. Mass street was so crazy after the win. Never seen anything like it.Group: MembersPosts: 55Joined: August 18th, 2007From: ManhattanMember No.: 29,100Favorite Poker Game: Omaha Hi Lo
That's right, step towards the light.
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ex-KU Players having funSources: Chalmers, Arthur caught with marijuana at rookie campMarch Madness heroes Mario Chalmers and Darrell Arthur were thrown out of the NBA's rookie transition program on Wednesday morning after being caught in their hotel room with marijuana and women, according to several sources."They were sent home for violating program rules," NBA spokesman Brian McIntyre said.Sources said Chalmers and Arthur, who starred on the Kansas Jayhawks' 2008 NCAA championship team, were also fined $20,000 apiece and could start the regular season on the suspended list. But McIntyre would not confirm that."We're still looking into it," McIntyre said. "Once we have all the details, appropriate sanctions will be taken."The players were caught by NBA security at the Doral Arrowwood resort in Rye Brook, N.Y., where 69 of the league's rookies arrived last night for the four-day seminar in which coaches, referees and former players speak about adapting to the league. Having visitors at the rookie transition program is not permitted.Chalmers, who sank the game-tying, buzzer-beating 3-pointer that forced overtime in Kansas' 75-68 championship victory over Memphis, was drafted 34th by Minnesota. He was quickly traded to Miami, where he is expected to vie for the starting point guard position after playing well during summer league. Chalmers played three seasons for the Jayhawks.Arthur, also an early-entry candidate who played two years at Kansas, was a sympathetic figure on draft night. Roundly believed to have lottery-type talent, Arthur sank to the 27th spot after erroneous rumors of a health problem circulated throughout the league.Then, after being selected by New Orleans, the 6-foot-9 forward was traded to Portland, then Houston, before finally settling in Memphis.Per league policy, Chalmers and Arthur will have to attend the program again next season.
Negative ghostrider the pattern is full.
I'm buzzing the tower anyway. After watching Wade look splendid in Beijing I had high hopes for this Heat season. this is a bad start.

Chalmers could go on a 3-state rape-spree and I wouldn't give a fuck. He's Mario-fucking-Chalmers, people. I still get goosebumps when I open my laptop and see the picture of Chalmers I have set as my background, the one of him kinda walking toward the camera celebrating. Fucking Chalmers. Suck on THAT, Bizzle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh man, this team has a lot of new talent. They are so raw though, so freakin raw. Depending on hpw fast this team comes together, they could lose some games early. But it will be awesome to watch this team grow. Two years from now look the fuck out.Assuming everyone is healhty, I'd say the starting five when the team is ready to win will be:CollinsLittle (hes out right now)ThomasMC MorrisAldrichwith MK MorrisTaylorReleford as the main subs. and AppletonMorningstarReed Teahen as fould trouble, scrub time players.Although, I can see Tyshawn Taylor starting and Self going with three guards and moving MC Morris to the bench.

Struggled last night with UMKC until putting them away in the 2nd half.Revised starting five I'd like to see:CollinsLittle (hurt)TaylorMK MorrisAldrichwithThomas RelefordMC MorrisReedMorningStar Appleton off the bench.

For the life of me I cant figure out why Brady Mornigstar played more minutes than anyone else last night. They'll need to shore up their rebounding to beat Syracuse. And better outside shooting, obviously.

So sorry. What a gameCollins is going to be seeing Paul Harris coming out of NOWHERE in his sleep
It was a good game. And even though Kansas could have won, I wasnt upset. Syracuse executed very well down the stretch and Flynn was fucking clutch. That happens when you play a well coached team with talent. The only thing that had me scratching my head was the lack of dribble drive against the zone. But Bill Self knows what he's doing. And watching the game in person makes it hard to see exactly whats going on; for me anyway. Especially way up at the top. Tyshawn Taylor is also pretty good. He's got a shit ton of talent anyways.