• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

I think I had a minor anger stroke during that game. Fuck me the officiating was awful. For both sides. KU's gameplan was also sub par and they seemed to be tight as an asshole out there. I just want to forget this game forever and think about the final four.

So Suited, the moment of truth. UNC or Kansas?
Its Kansas. I think I realized it today. I wanted them to make it more than I wanted UNC to make it.But the game will still be tough.
Its Kansas. I think I realized it today. I wanted them to make it more than I wanted UNC to make it.But the game will still be tough.
I figured you would lean that way, good choice (although I think they will lose).
I figured you would lean that way, good choice (although I think they will lose).
They will get run off the floor if they play like they did today. But I think the pressure will be off, so hopefully they will relax and play their game.
They will get run off the floor if they play like they did today. But I think the pressure will be off, so hopefully they will relax and play their game.
I do too, it has the potential to be a very exciting game.
it must be an easy road to get to the final 4 when you play no lower than an 8 seed
rankings of these teams in the tourney are joke every year teams make it that shouldnt usually from the power confrences and mid majors get screwed just about ever year except memphis. Davidson should not have been lower than a 7 seed IMO if they take the full body of work of what they did during the year. Butler should have been no lower than a 5 but those seeds are reserved for very average schools from big confrences whether they deserve it or not. So in closing if you make it to the elite 8 your a good team no matter what your seed is...so kansas did have to play a tough game today against a very good team and won.

I think Davidson proved its a legit top 10 team. They beat Gonzaga, Gtown and Wisconsin while winning 25 in a row. Barely lost to some of the final four teams on the road this year, they are for real.They took Kansas out of their play style and were one jumper or a slightly better shooting night from Curry of being headed to the Final Four.

It was so pathetic today on talk radio. All the hosts were bashing Roy Williams. One named Kevin Keitzman (sp?) was just way overboard. You'd think Roy had fucked his wife or something. So sad that so many KU fans cant apreciate what Roy did for KU and understand how difficult the decision to go back to UNC was for him. Why not be happy about his time here and embrace the new regime? Its a bad mark for the KU fanbase if you ask me.

It was so pathetic today on talk radio. All the hosts were bashing Roy Williams. One named Kevin Keitzman (sp?) was just way overboard. You'd think Roy had fucked his wife or something. So sad that so many KU fans cant apreciate what Roy did for KU and understand how difficult the decision to go back to UNC was for him. Why not be happy about his time here and embrace the new regime? Its a bad mark for the KU fanbase if you ask me.
simple. he never won a title for KU and then won one at UNC very quickly. Add that to his famous 2000 statement about NEVER leaving Kansas and you get the picture. It is not necessarily fair but there it is. True Jayhawk fans know that Roy left because they fired an AD he loved and replaced him with an AD he despised and that was enough to tip the scales to leaving for his alma mater.
I love articles that quote Jason Whitlock and remind me of how stupid I think he is. It's kind of funny to me though, I probably pull for Kansas more now than I ever did before Roy moved over to Carolina. UNC and Kansas have always had these ties between coaches and players, it's unfortuante that some of the Kansas fans are so bitter about it. The program is still in great shape, and they have a shot at the title this year and will be a contender for years to come.

I agree with this thread. Plus I hate Tyler Fagsbrough and Roy Williams, so that makes it very easy to agree with this thread.I want to see the Jayhawks wreck UNC tonight :)Arthur/Jackson shut down Hansbrough. Maybe the refs actually call him for traveling occasionally too.

Kansas fans are bitter about everything. I would have never guessed until I came here. 'Here' being Lawrence, Kansas, not FCP.
I dont know to many KU fans in real life, but listening to talk radio around here; most of the KU fans come off as whiny little bitches. There are some level headed ones, but damn.