Top Set--- 3 Card Flush Out

Been at this table for about an hour, TAG label. Villain has been playing pretty loose and I have shown down a few pots with him PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (4 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($1.63)Button ($1.60)Hero ($5.15)BB ($2.21)Preflop: Hero is SB with 6club.gif, 6spade.gif. 1 fold, Button calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.1, 1 fold, Button calls $0.08.Flop: ($0.22) 2diamond.gif, 5diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.14, Button raises to $1.5, Hero?.Call and pray for the board to pair or what?

Call, people do this with random Ad s and stuff, at this level it's a cooler if he's got it and even then you have a fair amount of equity.

Is button all in after that bet? I think this can be soo many hands that you have to call. This can be A6/77/Ad/soo many hands. Call, if he has a flush, meh, thats tough, the board can still pair though. If button isn't all in, put him in.

when button reraises all in there is so many possible hands he could have. i think of all the hands he does this with about 90% of the time u have that hand beat. and sense he is all in u get to see next 2 cards for free, after the raise all in.

I'm getting all in here even if he has more money. The possible hands he could do this with are: 22,55, many Ad hands, bigger over pairs with a d (99+?), the straight, and the flush. You crush a lot of those hands and have solid equity against the rest. This is definitely a spot you should get it in with and not have second thoughts

You're beat!! You put him on a hand that beats you. Then fold. That's good poker. You should . . .BWA-HA-HA-HAShove.He likes his overpair with a flush draw a lot on that flop. Or some combo draw. And that bitch is actually big dog with those hands. If you're the dog, you can still suck out. Call and plan on sucking out.

Been at this table for about an hour, TAG label. Villain has been playing pretty loose and I have shown down a few pots with him Call and pray for the board to pair or what?
I shove. I'm not folding top set on the flop, no matter what, for a worst case potential total of 25% of my stack.