Why Guys Don't Hug.

I tell you why I wouldn't hug a little kid on the street. I would fear it is a sting set up by To Catch a Predator.Another reason, yeah I am not into hugs. I don't even like to hug friends or relatives. I remember DN writing about how he prefers the fist bump to the hand shake during the WSOP. I would much rather do that too. If every person who came up to me would rather shake my hand or hug, that would suck. How do famous people not get sick. Every person coming up wanting to spread germs.

because any man to man contact is gay
...except in the context of an athletic contests. It seems that "anything goes" as long as guys are wearing uniforms and keeping score.
...except in the context of an athletic contests. It seems that "anything goes" as long as guys are wearing uniforms and keeping score.
I don't watch sports. Nothing is more gay than a bunch of sweaty men running into eachother, followedup by a steamy group shower with high fives.
Hug it out, bitch.I would say hug it out, but I don't want you poppin' wood.Don't you love Ari Gold?
That wouldn't be very good.

I hug other men, im not gay. I don't think it matters really it's not the 1940's anymore men are allowed to do as they please with each other. It's called the "new man" era in psychology by the way if anyone wants to read up further.

as happened this weekend, my partner hit a 15' birdie putt on 18 to book us a 300.00 win...great match (in which I did very little to help) he a got a man hug and didn't really have a choice! If that is gay so be it.