Anyone Heard From Daniel?

I mean since he said he got home safe from Australia. Seems like he's disappeared from the forum since then. I keep looking for a new blog but so far not a peep from him. I've just been wondering if the omens and such that he saw in Australia are carrying over now that he's back in the states or not. Of course it's none of my business but I have an enquiring mind. :club:

I mean since he said he got home safe from Australia. Seems like he's disappeared from the forum since then. I keep looking for a new blog but so far not a peep from him. I've just been wondering if the omens and such that he saw in Australia are carrying over now that he's back in the states or not. Of course it's none of my business but I have an enquiring mind. :club:
Hey all, Mandy from down under here.I was wondering where he dissapeared to as well, however i do remember him saying that when he got back home he had a full 5 or so days of work to undertake, so i'm guessing he's just flat out busy. Or maybe he's just out partying, playing golf or something much more exciting! :ts I'm gonna count on the latter!
Yesterday afternoon he was playing $10,000 heads-up NL sit & go's. I watched as he won the first & then lost the next 2...all to the same guy. He was playing on Poker Stars.
Yesterday afternoon he was playing $10,000 heads-up NL sit & go's. I watched as he won the first & then lost the next 2...all to the same guy. He was playing on Poker Stars.
man, that negreanu is a real fishcake
Well at least he's not in the hospital or anything. It would distress me greatly if he was. :club:
Anyone know? Daniel, I don't know about the rest of the people on this forum but I'm starting to get worried about you. Everything okay? :club:
because he doesnt post in a few days? lol, seriously guys, he's ok
because he doesnt post in a few days? lol, seriously guys, he's ok
Lol well I think it's been a bit more than a few days but you're probably right. He's probably busy catching up after the trip. :club:

I Think Daniel is busy with his life, and just going on with it. So He didn't post in a few days, that not a big deal.His head might not be into it, or he just didn't feel like posting.I'm sure everything is all right.if there was trouble, and Daniel were in a hospital or something, we should have heard it.Maybe from a friend or someone.maybe Daniel just needs a few days for him self. He'll be back soon.

WRITE A BLOGWRITE A BLOGWRITE A BLOGWRITE A BLOGWRITE A BLOGWRITE A BLOGYES OR NOYES OR NOYES OR NOYES OR NOYES OR NO
Alright already. Is it so darn bad to wonder about what's happening? He was in kind of a strange state of mind in that last blog after all. I'm a mother and grandmother. It's our calling to worry okay?

you have every right to be worried,That's what makes u human.But you'll probably be worried for nothing.. I share your state of mind that says " COME BACK DN"LOL

He can't be a fishcake. He's a vegan. He'd have to be umm like a tofu cake or something. :ts:club:
LMAOI was wondering too. I'm glad you asked. I figured he was just busy catching up with friends and life back here in the states.p.s. also glad you didn't let them get to you for asking. I liked your mother/grandmother comment.
You should try and get an INquiring mind Nimue. More useful than those old enquiring minds. Trust me :ts.
You should try and get an INquiring mind Nimue. More useful than those old enquiring minds. Trust me :club:.
Where have you been Tyler? I'd begun to think you'd dropped off the face of the earth.
We are waiting!
5'11"38-28-38Where are all the other american girls out there to back me up on this one? It's disturbingly quiet. I can't fight an entire continent of bikini-clad, beach bunnies alone!!! :club: j/k, I :ts aussies!