um... wow. This is hilarious. Find the clips on You tube immediately, if you didn't see tonights show.

I love Tracy Morgan. I think he is the funniest guy to come off the show in along time(yes I think he is funnier than Will Ferrall). When he goes on a uncensored show like Howard Stern and can just go on and on its hillarious.

I'm halfway through and my wife kept pointing out the fact you could see Mariah Carey's coochie.So that somehting I guess.
So you're wife noticed, and you didn't?Interesting.That says a lot about you... and your wife!
So you're wife noticed, and you didn't?Interesting.That says a lot about you... and your wife!
I wasn't looking. I was on the computer. I can't stand Mariah Carey, she is a train wreck, which was confirmed yet again when I looked up and saw her labia on SNL.
I wasn't looking. I was on the computer. I can't stand Mariah Carey, she is a train wreck, which was confirmed yet again when I looked up and saw her labia on SNL.
Well, after checking the photos on the internet, magnifying them, color correcting them, zooming in some more, rechecking, I've concluded that she was wearing some kind of matching skirt/panty thing like cheerleaders wear.And oh, I enjoy her much more when I can't hear her godawful voice.
I love Tracy Morgan. I think he is the funniest guy to come off the show in along time(yes I think he is funnier than Will Ferrall). When he goes on a uncensored show like Howard Stern and can just go on and on its hillarious.
Do you expect someone to disagree with you?
I'm halfway through and my wife kept pointing out the fact you could see Mariah Carey's coochie.So that somehting I guess.
I thought this week was pretty weak, actually, but I FFwd through MC performances. Luckily I haven't deleted it from the dvr yet.