Kk Versus Loose Player ($3r On Ps)

I know that the villain is terrible (he likes to limp garbage in all positions and he really overvalues TP with any kicker), but I've yet to see a show down where he has called a raise preflop. I also haven't seen many hands where he has called (he is usually the one betting). The one I have seen him call post flop, it had been checked on the flop and he had middle pair. In that hand he check/called on the turn and then checked the river OOP. I forget exactly what his VPIP was, but it was around 40 and my sample size is pretty good (almost two hours with him at the table).Anyway, no idea if any of that information helps in my decisions here. Is there another move other than bet/fold on the turn? What am I doing on this river? Check/fold? Check/call a reasonable bet?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1600 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB (t85042)UTG (t86702)Hero (t50410)MP1 (t18735)MP2 (t93359)MP3 (t26805)CO (t20762)Button (t37180)SB (t27217)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K :5c , K :D . 1 fold, Hero raises to t4000, 1 fold, MP2 calls t4000, 5 folds.Flop: (t9200) 7 :D , 6 :ts , J :4h(2 players)Hero bets t6000, MP2 calls t6000.Turn: (t21200) A :club:(2 players)Hero bets t12500, MP2 calls t12500.River: (t46200) T :D(2 players)Hero ?

c/f I think. 89 got there, his spade draw got there, his Ace X got there on the turn, I can't see us beating much in this situation. However, with the pot this big, maybe a shove and pray?Are we committed to the pot regardless of what he does? Do you think we have any Fold Equity?

KQ got there too, and this guy sounds bad enough to play it, though I think the A on the turn is the biggest risk. It sounds like hes pretty passive though, and if so I would have checked it down from the turn. If hes capable of firing a bluff then I would throw out smaller blocker bets on the turn and river to keep the pot as small as possible and fold to a raise