• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I <3 the chrozzinatorQuestions for the lizard1. Boxers or briefs? (for some reason I fantasized about you as a tighty whitey kinda guy)2. If you could eat any meal in the world what would it be?3. Do your perfer blondes, brunettes or redheads?4. dogs or cats?5. Favaorite genre of music?6. biggest poker score?7. tits or ass man?
FMP
  • 2 weeks later...
loldont have her numberim pretty sure all she would be interested in is sex, and not a meaningful relationship, sooo..oh wait
No actually Ive heard Hooters waitresses are excellent women to have deeply intellectual conversations with.
No actually Ive heard Hooters waitresses are excellent women to have deeply intellectual conversations with.
well then, i need to get over there more often for those "deeply intellectual conversations"

Any chance of chrozzovision live from Vegas during the time your there for the golf? Sure you could snag a couple guests for a couple hours of debauchery(sp). Man I wish I was going to vegas :club:

Any chance of chrozzovision live from Vegas during the time your there for the golf? Sure you could snag a couple guests for a couple hours of debauchery(sp). Man I wish I was going to vegas :club:
I'm going on June 18.hi