• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont excite you anymore?LFT
Soooo... what time tonight?I need to play some FT... about 50 cents away from another bonus! ! ! ! I love free money!
Honestly, there is only so much you can do on there. Now if you were a hot 15 year old girl, that would be different.And I know there are a few on there. But I kept getting banned.
Banned as a hot 15-year old girl? Or for sexually harassing them?Either one is pretty funny.

I <3 the chrozzinatorQuestions for the lizard1. Boxers or briefs? (for some reason I piucture you as a tighty whitey kinda guy)2. If you could eat any meal in the world what would it be?3. Do your perfer blondes, brunettes or redheads?4. dogs or cats?5. Favaorite genre of music?6. biggest poker score?7. tits or ass man?

Questions for the lizard1. Boxers or briefs? (for some reason I piucture you as a tighty whitey kinda guy)--both, chew on that for a while2. If you could eat any meal in the world what would it be?--crab legs with asparagus, grands flaky layers biscuits with extra butter and some MCEwans (off the tap)3. Do your perfer blondes, brunettes or redheads?--brunettes4. dogs or cats?--dogs, but i have both5. Favaorite genre of music?--classic rock6. biggest poker score?--1400 (8 hrs at 1/2 in Buffalo)7. tits or ass man?--titsand to top it off..i drank sooooo much last week, i took off for a few days....i just now opened my first beer since thursday night...McEwans..mmmmmmmmmmm