• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont have lsd...and i EXPLAINED to you why i AmDONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF!!!!!
I'm so sorry. You can borrow my girlfriend for tonight. She's a whore anyway. She's been with XXEddie and an hour later she's hanging off my dick. Talk about rude.
um...did tatthe shits raw nowcant use it for a whileand JUST SO YOU KNOW...IN MY THREADALLL TOPS ARE BEER PICTURES!!!
God, I hope I don't get tops. I don't know how to insert pictures.Do you guys want to play 20 questions? You get 20 questions to find out who's joke account this is. Winner gets 10 on stars. Anyone?
Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
ok..since youre so eagerly looking for a convo.....vin, what do you look for in a man?
vin, are you friends with your employees?
I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends. I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments, and that is when it's nice to let them know that you could beat them up.
I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends. I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments, and that is when it's nice to let them know that you could beat them up.
hmmmminterestingso you think they are being unfaithful?
so you think they are being unfaithful?
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's the perfect way to start the day.
Vinnie, Why were you living with those other people on Full House? You had a hot babe and it was clear you were the coolest of the three. How could you stand Bob Saget?
cuz he was secretly molesting DJ.
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's the perfect way to start the day.
thats a DAMN GOOD IDEA!!!
cuz he was secretly molesting DJ.
i liked stephanie the best