• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but seriously i bet it was.....jsut staring at me from across the table probably made her wet herself...in the good way...and she was too embarrass to admit that...so she faked the puke and instead did "other things" in the bathroom for that long

but seriously i bet it was.....jsut staring at me from across the table probably made her wet herself...in the good way...and she was too embarrass to admit that...so she faked the puke and instead did "other things" in the bathroom for that long
Did she take the peppermill with her to the washroom?
as a matter of fact...it DID go missingalong with a broken off railing bannister section from the stairway going down to the cellar
Whatever happened to your beer of the day thread.Apparently Brad is more into rubbing one out than you are putting a few down.
omg...ill get on that tonightwhen i get to my computerin a bit
This just in a local city girl was found outside a local restraunt throwing up. When police approached her they noticed her purse was full of silverware, salt n pepper shakers, and napkins. Bail set at 1 pint of guinesse.

Hi! chrozzo, its 1pm. I woke up at midnight. I am straight sober. Is there something wrong with me, andis there something I can do to fix my situation? What should I drink? I have strawberry schnapps, 4 beers left, an unopened bottle of red wine and an opened bottle of rose wine.

Hi! chrozzo, its 1pm. I woke up at midnight. I am straight sober. Is there something wrong with me, andis there something I can do to fix my situation? What should I drink? I have strawberry schnapps, 4 beers left, an unopened bottle of red wine and an opened bottle of rose wine.
Yes...there is something you can drink... go in the garage and get the antifreeze.Fix ALL our situations.
DRINK IT ALL IMOand make up for the st pattys day you ruined for yourself!!!!
Yes...there is something you can drink... go in the garage and get the antifreeze.Fix ALL our situations.
From hollywood "Dude...that was just mean.I've done nothing to you...ever.I give Jeep and BigD a load of crap because I get tired of them bullying the newbs here...but you? Hell...I would even trade stakes with you.Or I would have before this unprovoked attack."From that to flaming my every post. Pick a side ass hole.