hi!!!i figured we could start a thread and talk about o/t's resident beer aficionado. talk about favorite posts, favorite memories, etc

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omganyone rememebr the 16 yr old girl that molested me then quit?she came by today...with her GFi turned her lesbo
3 WAY!!!! Its tottally legal if you do 2 16yo at the same time. You combine there ages and it will stand up in court.

Let me tell you people how I feel about chrozzo with some song lyrics.My friends wonder why I call you all of the timeWhat can I sayI don't feel the need to give such secrets awayYou think maybe I need help, no, I know that I'm rightI'm just better off not listening to friends' adviceWhen they insist on knowing my blissI tell them thisWhen they want to know what the reason isI only smile when I lie, then I tell them why(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my listBecause your kiss is on my list of the best things in life(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list(Because your kiss) your kiss I can't resistBecause your kiss it's what I miss when I turn off the lightsI go crazy wondering what there is to really seeDid the night just take up your time, 'cause it means more to meSometimes I forget what I'm doing, I don't forget what I wantRegret what I've done, regret you? I couldn't go onAnd if you insist on knowing my blissI'll tell you thisIf you want to know what the reason isI'll only smile when I lie, then I'll tell you why(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list(Because your kiss) your kiss I can't resistBecause your kiss it's what If miss when If turn off the lights(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my listBecause your kiss is on my list of the best things in life(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list(Because your kiss) your kiss I can't resistBecause your kiss it's what If miss when If turn off the lights

3 WAY!!!! Its tottally legal if you do 2 16yo at the same time. You combine there ages and it will stand up in court.
or if your ehere in canada :club: 14 yr consent for the win

This IS the next super thread! Chrozzo for President !! ! ! ! ! Guiness for everyone!Free Pizza !and ever single day.... at least one "hi" from the lizzard.

This IS the next super thread! Chrozzo for President !! ! ! ! ! Guiness for everyone!Free Pizza !and ever single day.... at least one "hi" from the lizzard.
awwww shucks you guys :club: