Do I Fold Top Two On Dry Board?

Party PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $594.42UTG+1: $136.40Hero: $536.64Button: $431.95SB: $224.90BB: $313.10Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with J :D A :club: UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises to $12, 3 folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: A :D J :4h 2 :ts ($29, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $25, UTG raises to $50, Hero raises to $125, UTG raises all-in $532.42.Opp is 28/10, AF 1.5. I was 24/20, AF 4-5. No big pots played between us before and no interesting pots played by him that I could remember at the time of the hand. Call or fold?

Party PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $594.42UTG+1: $136.40Hero: $536.64Button: $431.95SB: $224.90BB: $313.10Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with J :D A :club: UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises to $12, 3 folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: A :D J :4h 2 :ts ($29, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $25, UTG raises to $50, Hero raises to $125, UTG raises all-in $532.42.Opp is 28/10, AF 1.5. I was 24/20, AF 4-5. No big pots played between us before and no interesting pots played by him that I could remember at the time of the hand. Call or fold?
I dont think I could fold this. 22 is the only hand I could see that he has that beats you and I dont think he plays it that fast. I probably couldnt fold, but thats why ISAP.
Did he really check-min-raise you after check-calling a PF raise? He holds a monster of epic proportions. Anyone else think so?

- He's almost never value shoving a worse made hand- He almost never check/minraise/shoves with QdTd, KdTd, KdQd.- He is almost never bluffing.I think his range here is >85% 22, and maybe AJ or JJ in there somewhere.If you didn't have the Ad I this would be tougher.

For a good player, you're probably right, but don't you think as this is Party and he doesn't seem great, he might be overvalueing AK-AQ...um...A2s? Oh yeah there was kind of a weird thing as well in that every bet and raise was fast, like checkbetraisereraisepausefortwosecsall-in. That made me even more want to call.

1. This board isn't that dry.2. I can see folding top two pair here.3. I don't think it's the worst play in the world to call either.There are 6 combos of 22. There are 4 combos of AJ and 6 combos of A2. Throw in some possible draws and I can see calling here.I would guess this is 22 probably 60-75% of the time.I also agree with Simo that if you didn't have the Ad, I'd snap call the shove.

Yes when I wrote the title I hadn't checked over the board, which is moiste, definitely not dry. So are we saying call or fold? I know top two isn't the nuts so I could fold here without going on monkey tilt.

Yes when I wrote the title I hadn't checked over the board, which is moiste, definitely not dry. So are we saying call or fold? I know top two isn't the nuts so I could fold here without going on monkey tilt.
I think it's probably fairly close either way TBH, which means that it's probably not a very large mistake to either call or to fold.

250BBs I'm not happy calling or folding. 100BBs deep would've made this so much easier, but I assume there are some bad players @ 1/2 making playing that deep profitable.

It seems odd that for such a large amount, the decision would appear so close. Let me know if you want the results.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you called and he had 22 or AJ or A2. Probably in that order.

I think this is either 22 of AJs b/c of the limp/call UTG. I'm leaning more towards 22 b/c of how the hand was played out. Villain seems to be wanting you to have AK or something. But still, tough spot here to fold, but I think it is the correct move

You know, I was disappointed with how I played this hand. I did call, almost without thinking. I think my biggest leaks come with big hands. Anyway, the board bricked off and I ... won ... looking back I should have probably folded ... but ... he had ... AQ. You poor americans missing out on the Party.

You know, I was disappointed with how I played this hand. I did call, almost without thinking. I think my biggest leaks come with big hands. Anyway, the board bricked off and I ... won ... looking back I should have probably folded ... but ... he had ... AQ. You poor americans missing out on the Party.
What part exactly?I know it's better to not be results orientated, but you shouldn't beat yourself up about making the right call, if his range here includes Ax, then you 100% made the right call. Us sitting on our computers analysing this hand didn't consider that to be a possibility (or at least a very big one).Being disapointed because you insta called is a good thing though.

LOL. If he will do this with AQ, then he'd do it with a draw as well and this turns from a close to neutral EV situation into a omfgfistpumpinstacallgetmymoneyintothepotasfastasican call