I Am So Tired Of This World

Child MolesterThis guy worked at a YMCA, and molested several kids. He went on trial last year, but wasn't convicted because one juror held out and refused to convict him. It ended up in a hung jury. He was set to go on trial again, but the latest word is that he has agreed to plead guilty to "child cruelty", and in return will receive five years probation with NO jail time.The reason I know this:One of my best friend's sons was one of the victims. My friend called me last night to let me know the news. They had met with the DA this week when they heard the news.We've been friends for over 20 years, and I've never seen him cry. Last night, he broke down and sobbed uncontrolably as he gave me the news.
Dude...that sucks.Sry bro.I swear I'm only a few stories like this away from becomming Batman and driving around at night and executing these scum bags. There is nothing on Earth I hate more than someone who would do ANYTHING to injure a child.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USC just gave a full basketball scholorship to Lil Romeo, who averaged 8 points per game for a team that finished last in it's league and is a multi-millionairre. Meanwhile, thousands of kids that have 10 times his skills and no money at all won't get shit. Nice.

USC just gave a full basketball scholorship to Lil Romeo, who averaged 8 points per game for a team that finished last in it's league and is a multi-millionairre. Meanwhile, thousands of kids that have 10 times his skills and no money at all won't get shit. Nice.
dude, black kids. let's reel our caring in a little bit. heh?
Child MolesterThis guy worked at a YMCA, and molested several kids. He went on trial last year, but wasn't convicted because one juror held out and refused to convict him. It ended up in a hung jury. He was set to go on trial again, but the latest word is that he has agreed to plead guilty to "child cruelty", and in return will receive five years probation with NO jail time.The reason I know this:One of my best friend's sons was one of the victims. My friend called me last night to let me know the news. They had met with the DA this week when they heard the news.We've been friends for over 20 years, and I've never seen him cry. Last night, he broke down and sobbed uncontrolably as he gave me the news.
wow, thats terrible

Holy shit. Wow. I feel like I just lost all faith in humanity right there. That was NOT cool. Wtf is wrong with that dad? If you want to teach your kids how to kill take them hunting or something. Don't make them kill the ****ing cat. However long he was sent for prison, it's not long enough.

Holy shit. Wow. I feel like I just lost all faith in humanity right there. That was NOT cool. Wtf is wrong with that dad? If you want to teach your kids how to kill take them hunting or something. Don't make them kill the ****ing cat. However long he was sent for prison, it's not long enough.
I know. When I read the story it made me feel sick. for the innocent cat that was murdered (if anyonehurt my cat...) and for the kids who were forced to murder their pet that they loved.I hope he walks with a limp in jail from all the buttsecks.
Has anybody ever read the Tom Clancy book where he details how John Clark got his start as an operative? Great book, and the movie is in preproduction right now, but basically his girlfriend or wife was killed by a drug dealer and he goes on a carefully planned killing spree. The book is called Without Remorse, great read, and that guy needs to be real. I would pay extra taxes to know John Clarks were running around killing sick mother****ers.
This was one of my all time favorite books. Just read it for the second time a couple of months ago.
I hope one day to headline the national news. I want to make Katie Couric cry as she reads what I've done.
Have I been sleep posting?Are you my Tyler Durden?What the fuck is going on here?
Have I been sleep posting?Are you my Tyler Durden?What the fuck is going on here?
Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!
Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!
Uhmm. Have you considered that maybe I created you so YOU COULD TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY?! For an alter-ego you sure are out of the loop.
saw this buried on like page 30 of the Heraldhttp://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/...;position=rated
This is the part that truly makes me ill. I know the lawyer's only doing his job but there should be some restraint. Thank goodness the judge didn't buy this crap. Constable’s lawyer, James M. Merberg, argued that all but one of the images found on his client’s camera show him raping children in Southeast Asia, not the United States, and in that one photo, Constable can’t be clearly identified.
One of the things that bother me is the drug addicts and drunks who procreate with every living thing, and end up with a shit load of kids they don't want to take care of. All the while I know two women here in that are absolute sweethearts, great wives, and would make great mothers. Sadly neither one of them is capable of having a child biologically.
We ought to sterilize those found to be unworthy of being parents.

It kills me how right away the excuses start flowing, "He was drunk, he's different when he's not".It's always the same thing, not my fault because of, (insert excuse), childhood, drinking, drugs, parents, self esteem, repuplicans etc..

It kills me how right away the excuses start flowing, "He was drunk, he's different when he's not".It's always the same thing, not my fault because of, (insert excuse), childhood, drinking, drugs, parents, self esteem, repuplicans etc..
Unfortunately this is enabler-speak. If I were the cops I'd keep tabs on this guy. People who start out being cruel to animals have a propensity to graduate to cruelty to people. And he's already shown he's capable of being cruel to children as well.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/21/tortur...g.ap/index.htmlGOD ****ING DAMMIT!THIS **** PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH!Burn...please burn.
What the hell is wrong with people? I'm not a supporter of the death penalty. But I do hope that in whatever prison these animals go to for the rest of their lives that they'd be tortured as much as this woman was until they die.

It's depressing to list and read through indivudual horror stories. It's also not realistic. People are, for the most part, good. Stupid, yes, but genuinely they have good intentions. Easily mislead, yes, but most are good at heart.And the world, for the most part, is a very beautiful place. There's no reason to focus on the few atrocities that take place. This does not mean that we should forget the horrible suffering that a few went through. But we at the same time should keep in mind the good things in this world.

It's depressing to list and read through indivudual horror stories. It's also not realistic. People are, for the most part, good. Stupid, yes, but genuinely they have good intentions. Easily mislead, yes, but most are good at heart.And the world, for the most part, is a very beautiful place. There's no reason to focus on the few atrocities that take place. This does not mean that we should forget the horrible suffering that a few went through. But we at the same time should keep in mind the good things in this world.
It is true. For the most part, people are very very good. But there are also some very bad people.

Just so you all know that not all newspapers are devoted to gloom and doom here are the top stories today from our local one:Corvallis School Board recommends impact feeThe Corvallis School Board has recommended that the county consider implementing a $6,822 impact fee for new development in its district.U.S. 93 construction slows trafficGet ready for a long summer filled with traffic delays and dust if you commute north of Hamilton on U.S. 93.Fishery report offered by trout groupThe Bitterroot Chapter of Montana Trout Unlimited presented a fisheries report last week detailing 2007 population trends, discussing current numbers of the valley’s fish species and the growing absence of bull trout.Easter special day for rabbit breederIt’s a legacy Diana White didn’t anticipate but that many will agree, “Nobody knows more about bunnies” than she.As you can see this was a heavy news day. :club:

I think the ratio is much worse than you think. Just do a neighborhood search on a Sex offender site. Or look at a list of prisoners and those in jail. Then, add in a list of those that are wanted, but not in jail. It's alarming how many people are just NOT good, and it's alarming what we are willing to excuse away and still call someone good. Realistically, people are ****ed up. I wish people could bring your attitude to christianity, though. Last I heard all of us protested at soldiers funerals.