I Am So Tired Of This World

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/cat.st...g.ap/index.html This bothered me so much I had to talk about it real quick, and really just throw out a general observation: What the **** is wrong with people? Seriously, I just want one day when I can click on CNN and not see some ****ed up thing that a parent/adult did to a child. Just one. I was driving to take care of some business yesterday morning and I noticed this family driving as well, a mom and 2 daughters. Mom did not look like a happy person and one of the kids was looking out her car window and she looked as miserable as can be- I caught her eye and all I saw was,"Take me somewhere else." I thought about my daughter and how loved she is, and how every kid deserves that, but that is not reality, and I just wanted to say, "Come home with me." God, I just wanted to help.(Or this is the first of many mental steps to kidnapping kids. Stay tuned) Anyway, post the ****ed up things we see in life and let it out. In this thread, we have a heart.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, if there will be more of these stories, I do not plan on visiting this thread a lot.That story is just ****ed up. Jesus I just want to hurt that man now.
That's the thing- I usually try and not think about it, but it just isn't happening for me anymore- this stuff really bothers me. I think it will be a good thread to just rage a little, and cleanse. Maybe stockpile some weapons. Who knows?

I'm with you, Loismustdie. These stories really bother me, and they seem to come up daily. Then there's me, a loving, caring father who gets to see his daughter once every two weeks.

That's the thing- I usually try and not think about it, but it just isn't happening for me anymore- this stuff really bothers me. I think it will be a good thread to just rage a little, and cleanse. Maybe stockpile some weapons. Who knows?
It bothers me as well, and sometimes you just can't get away from the stories, frickin information age!
Smart kid, trying to hide the cat and fake the blood.I hope that guy gets raped repeatedly in prison.
I just wish one of them would have told the neighbours and got them to call the cops.
I'm with you, Loismustdie. These stories really bother me, and they seem to come up daily. Then there's me, a loving, caring father who gets to see his daughter once every two weeks.
The law is not fair on divorced fathers. It very much favours the mother, to the extent where it is just not fair.
sickest incident ive heard was in my area a few days agoan 18yr old guy raped a 5 month old girl he was looking after5 MONTHSin that case you just put him in the general population and let every other prisoner who has kids know exactly what he did
You can rest assured that he will be repeatedly ass raped, face raped, and beat up for most of his life.link http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/1...277/detail.html"Authorities said the infant suffered severe injuries and was flown to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, where surgery was performed.""Police said the girl was crying so hard she nearly stopped breathing."What the hell kind of person does this to a baby. She nearly stopped breathing.
I was driving to take care of some business yesterday morning and I noticed this family driving as well, a mom and 2 daughters. Mom did not look like a happy person and one of the kids was looking out her car window and she looked as miserable as can be- I caught her eye and all I saw was,"Take me somewhere else." I thought about my daughter and how loved she is, and how every kid deserves that, but that is not reality, and I just wanted to say, "Come home with me." God, I just wanted to help.(Or this is the first of many mental steps to kidnapping kids. Stay tuned)
:jump to conclusions mat face:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/cat.st...g.ap/index.html This bothered me so much I had to talk about it real quick, and really just throw out a general observation: What the **** is wrong with people? Seriously, I just want one day when I can click on CNN and not see some ****ed up thing that a parent/adult did to a child. Just one. I was driving to take care of some business yesterday morning and I noticed this family driving as well, a mom and 2 daughters. Mom did not look like a happy person and one of the kids was looking out her car window and she looked as miserable as can be- I caught her eye and all I saw was,"Take me somewhere else." I thought about my daughter and how loved she is, and how every kid deserves that, but that is not reality, and I just wanted to say, "Come home with me." God, I just wanted to help.(Or this is the first of many mental steps to kidnapping kids. Stay tuned) Anyway, post the ****ed up things we see in life and let it out. In this thread, we have a heart.
As messed up as that is, there are plenty of incidents that are even more jacked. The world is a pretty sick place.
sickest incident ive heard was in my area a few days agoan 18yr old guy raped a 5 month old girl he was looking after5 MONTHSin that case you just put him in the general population and let every other prisoner who has kids know exactly what he did
And there it is...That guy will be so ravaged in prison EVERY single day and I wish him godly amounts of pain for the rest of his life.
It's stories just like that one that make me avoid the headline news as much as possible. I would pay a large sum of money for 30 minutes alone with this wonderful addition to our society. Those with children know exactly what I'm talking about."I'm prepared to scour the Earth for this mother f&*ker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nig there to jump out of a bowl of rice." -- Marsallus Wallace (Ving Rames, Pulp Fiction)
Any cop arriving on that scene who decided to just kill the guy should be given a medal. This thread is going to be brutal.

On a lighter note: There's a shortage of ranch dressing/sauce here in the UK. Beer however is in plentiful supply. Lois,I experience that everyday passing people on the street here. They just look absolutely miserable, disconnected, and like they're in some kind of never-ending stupor.

On a lighter note: There's a shortage of ranch dressing/sauce here in the UK. Beer however is in plentiful supply. Lois,I experience that everyday passing people on the street here. They just look absolutely miserable, disconnected, and like they're in some kind of never-ending stupor.
I met you at Scotts place, right? And, yeah, I saw it again today while I was at the DMV, just a miserable lot of people, although to be fair I noticed that the lighting in the DMV wasn't exactly conducive to happy thoughts, or looking clean.
This story was also posted in it's entirety on the forum I administrate. And the only thing I can say is what I said there:SICKStories like this make me want to throw up.

One of the things that bother me is the drug addicts and drunks who procreate with every living thing, and end up with a shit load of kids they don't want to take care of. All the while I know two women here in that are absolute sweethearts, great wives, and would make great mothers. Sadly neither one of them is capable of having a child biologically.

One of the things that bother me is the drug addicts and drunks who procreate with every living thing, and end up with a shit load of kids they don't want to take care of. All the while I know two women here in that are absolute sweethearts, great wives, and would make great mothers. Sadly neither one of them is capable of having a child biologically.
Same here...my best bud already paid nearly $10k for his first son...now he's in the process of getting a second and it will cost him around $12k.Adoption process sucks
saw this buried on like page 30 of the Heraldhttp://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/...;position=rated
Has anybody ever read the Tom Clancy book where he details how John Clark got his start as an operative? Great book, and the movie is in preproduction right now, but basically his girlfriend or wife was killed by a drug dealer and he goes on a carefully planned killing spree. The book is called Without Remorse, great read, and that guy needs to be real. I would pay extra taxes to know John Clarks were running around killing sick mother****ers.
Has anybody ever read the Tom Clancy book where he details how John Clark got his start as an operative? Great book, and the movie is in preproduction right now, but basically his girlfriend or wife was killed by a drug dealer and he goes on a carefully planned killing spree. The book is called Without Remorse, great read, and that guy needs to be real. I would pay extra taxes to know John Clarks were running around killing sick mother****ers.
Tom Clancy Fan Lois? I'm going to have to dock some points there, buddy.
Child MolesterThis guy worked at a YMCA, and molested several kids. He went on trial last year, but wasn't convicted because one juror held out and refused to convict him. It ended up in a hung jury. He was set to go on trial again, but the latest word is that he has agreed to plead guilty to "child cruelty", and in return will receive five years probation with NO jail time.The reason I know this:One of my best friend's sons was one of the victims. My friend called me last night to let me know the news. They had met with the DA this week when they heard the news.We've been friends for over 20 years, and I've never seen him cry. Last night, he broke down and sobbed uncontrolably as he gave me the news.