Rivered Flush...pairs Board

Hero has been at the table for about 15 minutes, TAG. Villain playing pretty much the same, only 2 hands he showed down was AK (Tp), and then the other was a rivered two-pair. Hero is begging for a heart that doesn't pair the board so he doesn't have a tough decisionPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownMP ($2.35)Button ($3.53)SB ($4.75)Hero ($3.19)UTG ($0.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aheart.gif, 2heart.gif. UTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, Button raises to $0.06, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.04, UTG calls $0.04.Flop: ($0.19) 3heart.gif, 7diamond.gif, Jheart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.02, Button raises to $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, UTG calls $0.02.Turn: ($0.31) Kclub.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, Button bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, UTG calls $0.06.River: ($0.49) 7heart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1, UTG folds, Button raises to $3.06, Hero is tempted to throw computer out the window.Final Pot: $6.55Suggestions?

Fold preflop. Don't overbet the river.I dunno. Since you posted the hand, I'm gonna assume that you lost obviously. Since you overbet the river AND he raised, I think that you should be able to fold there sometimes.People just don't raise overbets as bluffs or without VERY strong hands. If you don't think he'd make this raise with a lesser flush, then fold. If you think he'd raise Kxhh, Qxhh and Txhh here, then call.

As played, I think this is a clear fold; I'd also bet less on this particular river. At the microstakes, this is JJ almost 100% of the time. Small-ish raise PF, minraises/very small bets with the effective nuts ("extracting value" for donks) until somebody else shows interest, and then a push.You can find out where you're at and likely lose less by showing some aggression on earlier streets. As a bonus, that will win you more money if you do get there cleanly. The best course of action, though, is not to cold-call raises with junk OOP pre-flop.

given that this is micro stakes I think its a call, people show up with really weird stuff and I wouldn't be surprised to see a naked K doing this.

Hero has been at the table for about 15 minutes, TAG. Villain playing pretty much the same, only 2 hands he showed down was AK (Tp), and then the other was a rivered two-pair. Hero is begging for a heart that doesn't pair the board so he doesn't have a tough decisionPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownMP ($2.35)Button ($3.53)SB ($4.75)Hero ($3.19)UTG ($0.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aheart.gif, 2heart.gif. UTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, Button raises to $0.06, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.04, UTG calls $0.04.Flop: ($0.19) 3heart.gif, 7diamond.gif, Jheart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.02, Button raises to $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, UTG calls $0.02.Turn: ($0.31) Kclub.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, Button bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, UTG calls $0.06.River: ($0.49) 7heart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1, UTG folds, Button raises to $3.06, Hero is tempted to throw computer out the window.Final Pot: $6.55Suggestions?
I answered this, but it didn't show up. An uncoordinated flop was check-raised, then you telegraphed your made flush on the turn that just got called, and then he pushes on the river? OK. Why?

I don't like calling out of position from the blinds with a hand as easily dominated as A2s, but as played I am calling the river and hoping he shows up with something we beat. I don't really agree with your read that Villain is TAG, though. He may certainly be tight, but if you look at his weak betting on the flop and turn he seems to be a lot more passive. If he flopped a large hand he certainly didn't manage to get much value from it. Also he is only min raising on the flop when he should probably be raising a lot more.

Does no one else check/raise this flop and get your money in? I am happy raising huge on the flop there with the nut flush draw.
Nope. No one's folding a parr at these stakes and for the strength of our draw- it's not that strong. 12 outs running it twice (if we even have our 3 ace outs live that doesn't always happen) I don't think we're getting a good deal here. Throw in another over or a gutshot to go along with our flush draw then we'll talk.
Does no one else check/raise this flop and get your money in? I am happy raising huge on the flop there with the nut flush draw.
for me, heads up, most of the time
I'd either fold or shove the flop, it's too expensive/transparent to just call along and there's a good chance to either triple up or not care about losing 3 dollars at those stakes.
I'm glad others feel that way. I am c/r this flop always and I am happy about getting my money in there, especially against two people.
i'm check raising the flop heads up to push villain off a weak one pair hand. i'm less inclined to do this when multiple people see the flop because the more people to see a flop the higher likelyhood someone hit the flop fairly hard (2 pair, trips) and when i'm called i'm rarely happy.yeah, if we see a three way+ push i'm fine getting it in because of the odds i'm getting drawing to the nut flush, but that's not the result we'd get if we checkraised most of the time. i'd probably checkraise .20-.25 on the flop and fold to a button shove/slowdown to a button call, call an utg shove in this hand