3+.30 90 Man Sit N Go Stake

yea just like the title says, on full tilt, 3.30 knockout 90 man sit n go...please leave me your full tilt name, your pokerrankings page and a small description of why i should let you stake me...full tilt name : i distraction i50/50 no sbthat or just send it and ill post tourny number :club:

yea just like the title says, on full tilt, 3.30 knockout 90 man sit n go...please leave me your full tilt name, your pokerrankings page and a small description of why i should let you stake me...that or just send it and ill post tourny number :club:
Really? For $3.30? Seems a little over the top.I'm not interested by the way, just sayin...
yea just like the title says, on full tilt, 3.30 knockout 90 man sit n go...please leave me your full tilt name, your pokerrankings page and a small description of why i should let you stake me...full tilt name : i distraction i50/50 no sbthat or just send it and ill post tourny number :club:
That is alot for a $3 stake, plus Im not staking you as you are asking here
oops thought you were staking. isn't asking for a stake super extra forbidden?