Should I Steal My Parent's Wine That They Specially Ordered?

I'm allready ****ing drunkI dont really give a **** and they got a whole box of it. I know its not available in LCbO's and u gotta order it speciall y from the distributor, they might get pissed but who really cares.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get drunk then play me for your roll on pokerstars :club:
Oh really?you wanna hit the play money tables now or do you want me to drink the bottle of wine first?
still dont understand what u have against meOvechkin is 10x the player malkin will ever be btw.
lmaocongrats on proving to me that you don't watch and/or understand hockey.not sure what that accomplished, though.
You cant be serious. . . .
Obviously not the right forum, but to say Ovechkin is 10x the player Malkin will ever be is very ignorant. Malkin is 3 points behind him for the league lead. The best player isn't always who can score the most goals, dude.Ovechkin might be a better player right now, in his 3rd season, than Malkin is in his second, and he might be a better player long term, but there's no way you can say that he's 10x the player, nor do I think you ever will.But that's just my logical view point.
Obviously not the right forum, but to say Ovechkin is 10x the player Malkin will ever be is very ignorant. Malkin is 3 points behind him for the league lead. The best player isn't always who can score the most goals, dude.Ovechkin might be a better player right now, in his 3rd season, than Malkin is in his second, and he might be a better player long term, but there's no way you can say that he's 10x the player, nor do I think you ever will.But that's just my logical view point.
you took 10x better seriously??I feel sorry for you. He's obviously a way better player regardless of what the stats show. He plays without crosby / supporting cast.