Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

fg, call it a night, and take a day or two off. even if you feel like you're still playing well, there's probably stuff going on that you're not noticing. you'll right things later on.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry FG. Just remember this doesn't entitle you to an immediate upswing. You shouldn't think, "I need to win it back." It's not yours to win "back." It doesn't remember you. Think of it like you need to sit down and win, again. Your winrate is the same as it was a week ago, and just because you get tattooed doesn't mean your high water mark is something you're quickly owed back.

I was pretty sure he wasnt talking about me, and i was just playing along. whenever two people are in agreement to not play heads up (and we've been in that spot several times), i think there's enough of a precedence set for playful shit talking. plus it makes me feel like a big man to dish out the haterade when my results are better than other regs.that, and i wanted to find an excuse to show that site off. it's really fun looking through everyones results, but it'll be even better when all the regs have cranked out 250k+ hands so that all the winrates will be basically accurate.and for the record, the reason why your hands wont be all accounted for is because they only started collecting data from april 1st onwards. they also miss out on a lot of heads up hands from newly started tables... im guessing there's a period of time between when the table is started and when the software picks it up.

tell your gf to bring some over, cuz i don't know anybody here, really :club:
Neither of us smokes, but she does live next door to a drug dealer. Oddly, I've actually never smoked pot in my life. I probably will sometime in the near future though.
I was pretty sure he wasnt talking about me, and i was just playing along. whenever two people are in agreement to not play heads up (and we've been in that spot several times), i think there's enough of a precedence set for playful shit talking. plus it makes me feel like a big man to dish out the haterade when my results are better than other regs.that, and i wanted to find an excuse to show that site off. it's really fun looking through everyones results, but it'll be even better when all the regs have cranked out 250k+ hands so that all the winrates will be basically accurate.and for the record, the reason why your hands wont be all accounted for is because they only started collecting data from april 1st onwards. they also miss out on a lot of heads up hands from newly started tables... im guessing there's a period of time between when the table is started and when the software picks it up.
I don't see Pokerstars on that site, do you know of any site that tracks Stars?
Hmmmm... I have no idea how this stuff works. Would it?
I'm pretty sure PS doesn't even write any kind of a hand history for anyone but the players dealt in, so unless I'm wrong, I'm not sure how it would be possible for that to happen, but I rarely have a clue what I'm talking about.

i did some more looking at that site, and fiddling with PT numbers, and i can make my stats look more like that site if i delete all my HU hands, most of my 3 handed hands, and about half of my biggest upswing of the year, lol.i agree that the site might end up being somewhat useful, but all the players that i have a bunch of hands on via PT that i've looked up are off their "winrates" by at least 2-3BB/100, with only a couple exceptions.dinkdonk, if you are going to want to hang out when you move to buffalo, you will just have to start smoking weed. that is how it has to go.and a question: with all the banks going under, are we going to run into even more cashout problems? if we do, ima throw a fit.

i did some more looking at that site, and fiddling with PT numbers, and i can make my stats look more like that site if i delete all my HU hands, most of my 3 handed hands, and about half of my biggest upswing of the year, lol.i agree that the site might end up being somewhat useful, but all the players that i have a bunch of hands on via PT that i've looked up are off their "winrates" by at least 2-3BB/100, with only a couple exceptions.dinkdonk, if you are going to want to hang out when you move to buffalo, you will just have to start smoking weed. that is how it has to go.and a question: with all the banks going under, are we going to run into even more cashout problems? if we do, ima throw a fit.
Let me try it first Checky then we'll see how I like it. BTW, where in Buffalo do you live?
Let me try it first Checky then we'll see how I like it. BTW, where in Buffalo do you live?
in the elmwood strip area. you will like it--you just have to make sure that you listen to good music, eat a lot of garbage food, and giggle a lot the first couple times you try it :club:.

I was very anti weed in my teens and and early 20s. Everybody smoked where I lived (Maine must be the per capita weed capitol), and they're all losers with no future, and I didn't want to be like them. When I got away from them and moved to California around totally different people I grew more open to it, and then I finally got high at a party this last new years eve...and it was quite enjoyable. I had the opportunity to smoke one time since then, but, my wife thinks I'll become a pothead if I smoke too much so I'm only allowed on special occasions. lol As I said earlier, I've been promised weed on my birthday Oct 4 and I cant wait. lol I know its pathetic.Its definitely better than alcohol and I'd much rather get high than drunk.

I was very anti weed in my teens and and early 20s. Everybody smoked where I lived (Maine must be the per capita weed capitol), and they're all losers with no future, and I didn't want to be like them. When I got away from them and moved to California around totally different people I grew more open to it, and then I finally got high at a party this last new years eve...and it was quite enjoyable. I had the opportunity to smoke one time since then, but, my wife thinks I'll become a pothead if I smoke too much so I'm only allowed on special occasions. lol As I said earlier, I've been promised weed on my birthday Oct 4 and I cant wait. lol I know its pathetic.Its definitely better than alcohol and I'd much rather get high than drunk.
it's much better for you than alcohol long term, and it drives me nuts that people think that it makes you lazy and stupid. i mean, sure it does WHILE YOU'RE HIGH, but it's not like you'd be writing a treatise to save the world while hammered, either, lol. it's no different from alcohol in that you can abuse it and **** up your life, but if you're responsible about it and don't do it all day every day, it's a better choice than booze, imo.you can tell your wife that i've smoked a ton of pot since high school, have multiple degrees from a good school, and grad school did more than weed ever did to make me the total degen i am today :club:.
OK...I have 10 days left on my HEM trial. Can anyone give me a reason to hold out for PEV or, more likely, why I should go with PT3? I would imagine everyone in here uses one or the other...
i'm holding out for PEV, personally, but i don't use those types of programs a whole lot, except to review sessions and get a vague idea of the styles of opponents i haven't seen in a while.
i'm holding out for PEV, personally, but i don't use those types of programs a whole lot, except to review sessions and get a vague idea of the styles of opponents i haven't seen in a while.
Are you using PT2, then? If I had anything functioning until the PEV release, of which I can't even guess about a date, I would just hold out, but I'm really trying to make a push here, for the first time in a long time, and I really hate to do it with my crutch.(I don't use it for the HUD, really, but I it's nice to be able to pull up an opponent's stats and review my hands from the session.)
Are you using PT2, then? If I had anything functioning until the PEV release, of which I can't even guess about a date, I would just hold out, but I'm really trying to make a push here, for the first time in a long time, and I really hate to do it with my crutch.(I don't use it for the HUD, really, but I it's nice to be able to pull up an opponent's stats and review my hands from the session.)
yea i have pt2. if i didn't, i'd probably go with the betas of pt3 at this point?

This game is so amazing. If I didn't know better I'd swear somebody is ****ing with me. I guess its good when drooling retards run better than Jesus, I just wish they were doing it against somebody else.This month has been so ****ed up.