Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok **** it I'm back in, and in the last longer. I may have to leave after the first hour but I'm so much of a baller I can do that.
Now that's some valueSo me, tucker, dink and flush.. who else, if anyone, is in?
That's horrible value. Your wife once had sex with Checky in exchange for what may or may not have been Colonel Sanders' autograph.
She told me it pity sex...because skinny asians have such a hard time getting laid..I cant come up with a better comeback right now.

You guys should pray that I'm not at your table. And not for any skill reason, but because my internet will make me play so slowly that you will tilt your balls off in the first level.Oh and Mac I can't get off the wireless. I'm on the free internet that comes with my apartment and I am waiting on information on getting a new source.

phone is blowing up, cable internet running SOOOOOO slow, I'm stoned and 4 tabling... sorry bro...I'm in if it's cool, at like 2300 alreadyHave had AA, AK, KK, QQ, TT and flopped an OESFD so far. split the OESFD with a naked SD and lost the rest

You guys should pray that I'm not at your table. And not for any skill reason, but because my internet will make me play so slowly that you will tilt your balls off in the first level.Oh and Mac I can't get off the wireless. I'm on the free internet that comes with my apartment and I am waiting on information on getting a new source.
Luv it!