Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

Sigh dink, **** today , first chance I've had to play a decent volume for a while..+ 50 to -100 to -15 to -110 BBs in 2500 hands.I felt I played pretty well for almost all of it too. Didn't fade a single draw/got coolered into oblivion every other orbit in the last 500 hands.Guess I'm gonna play some tournaments for a change and then a couple more thousand hands afterwards.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. I'm giving up and playing donkaments. So much for 3k hands today.GL Highway.I'll probably drop down to mostly 15/30 and 10/20 for a little while. I've been in such a bad mood during this downswing. I'm sure it has a lot to do with being stuck at my parents' house for over a week, but the amount of money is a factor as well.

after taking 3 days off due to holiday obligations (which seems to always pop up when i go on a sick heater), you guys are not making me feel like i want to play today, lol.

after taking 3 days off due to holiday obligations (which seems to always pop up when i go on a sick heater), you guys are not making me feel like i want to play today, lol.
It just seems that way because you're always on sick heaters.I started off today with a rather large upswing followed by an equally large downswing. So I'm pretty much where I started, yet I feel much worse. woohoo
Also, you guys are all having shit days. Which means there's more money in the pockets of fish, tonight. Can't wait to play.
well, i was up about 40BB till 100 hands ago. i can name the 2 uberfish who have my money. they play on cereus, and they make running-bigger-2p a lot when they play HU.i don't know about the importing issue. can you manually add the stars HH folder?
well, i was up about 40BB till 100 hands ago. i can name the 2 uberfish who have my money. they play on cereus, and they make running-bigger-2p a lot when they play HU.i don't know about the importing issue. can you manually add the stars HH folder?
They're not longer in the HH folder, so allegedly, if they saved at all -- and I didn't ever notice a problem with my HUD -- they were at least moved.
They're not longer in the HH folder, so allegedly, if they saved at all -- and I didn't ever notice a problem with my HUD -- they were at least moved.
suicide seems our only remaining option, sir. (yes, this means i am out of ideas)i finished up my afternoon session by getting hit and run by a guy who raised his button, i folded 25o from the bb, and he left. LOL, enjoy your three fking dollars, dickface. -130BB in my last 150 hands of the afternoon, stuck 70BB overall. awesome.
Would you feel bad if I actually killed myself at your instruction?
suggestion, not instruction. i thus rid myself of all legal liability.so yeah, that's a no. can i have your new balances after you off yourself? what size are they?
i finished up my afternoon session by getting hit and run by a guy who raised his button, i folded 25o from the bb, and he left. LOL, enjoy your three fking dollars, dickface.
I did that to someone the other day. I've had some sweet hit-and-runs, because I just wanted to test my HUD layout. I'm pretty sure that when you hit-and-run someone, it disables their lowercase characters for a while in the chat client.
suggestion, not instruction. i thus rid myself of all legal liability.so yeah, that's a no. can i have your new balances after you off yourself? what size are they?
12US. I would like to be buried with all my possession, though, including my networth, in gold bars.
I'm getting 3-bet every time I open my button, and then most flops are c/f to me. It's incredible. When people complain about not being able to beat bad players because they won't fold, this is that all-pro table they imagine they could dominate if only they could rise up to the big games.
i love playing against people like that. david sklansky is my hero and has done wonders for the game of poker.
Preflop: Hero is SB with 2spade.gif, 4club.gif1 fold, MP calls, 2 folds, Hero calls, BB checksFlop: (3 SB) 2diamond.gif, 2heart.gif, Kspade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP bets, Hero calls, 1 foldTurn: (2.5 BB) 7club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets, Hero callsRiver: (4.5 BB) Aheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets, MP raises, Hero 3-bets, MP callsStandard, right?
lol nh.

Up 40 BBs 10 minutes into my morning session when obviously my laptop decides to reboot. After 10 minutes in the freezer to cool it down I'm ready to go go go againI really cannot wait til I dont have to use this any more (3 days)