Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

So you won't be sticking around a lot when we're at the same table then.
i believe i've said this before, but thoughtful passive players give me fits. being lag simply doesn't work when you can't get a good handle on how thinly you can valuebet various spots.if you were in the blinds to my button, i would probably never play at that table, no, lol. thank god i know your sn now that i play on stars :club:.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My awesome streak comes to a screeching halt with a -70BB loss, mostly HUHU. I think I got owned, too. I don't really enjoy HUHU, I think it has a lower ceiling then w/r/t action etc. then 6-max and FR, and I seem to lose at least 50BB every time I play a it. I quit.

it's also worth saying that after i see someone start showing down ace high vs. me, i stop doing that, generally speaking. but at a 6m table, if i have someone in the blinds consistently showing down ace high against me, i typically just jump tables.
You would jump from my table. =)
You would jump from my table. =)
haha, i am perfectly aware that that stuff starts happening at midstakes, and i'm capable of adjusting to it, but while i'm at stakes where it's not necessary, jumping tables allows me to sustain over 4BB/100 (i'm actually at 5 over my first 10k hands on stars--w00t).

Tonight the grind begins again. I'm staying on at .5/1 LHE until I get to 2k. I'm at $1191 now. I consider it punishment for playing out of my bankroll the past few weeks. Considering how my month went I contacted stars and had them put my ceiling in cash games at .5/1. If I want to play higher I'm gonna have to wait roughly 24 hours.I'm actually eager to kill the micros again. I'm sure that will last +/- 10 hands.

good god, i'm running bad today. i'd be a lot better off if they'd just stop dealing me big pairs, lol.miamia777, do you read this thread?
Just don't lose the house...
you know what's not fun? reformatting your computer.
i used to really enjoy that sort of thing, i guess kind of like some guys like working on cars. ------------------------first hand of lhe in about a monthFull Tilt Poker Game #10858583582: Table Mary Jane - $3/$6 - Limit Hold'em - 19:03:58 ET - 2009/02/26Seat 1: Uncle Buckshot ($125)Seat 2: BLAZER60 ($62.50)Seat 3: Slicks1 ($49)Seat 4: kavena ($59.50)Seat 5: antistuff ($180)Seat 6: RodBelding ($188)Seat 7: Nfinity ($109)Seat 8: KWater ($64)Seat 9: TRBL007 ($303)Nfinity posts the small blind of $1.50KWater posts the big blind of $3antistuff posts $3The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to antistuff [Qc Qd]TRBL007 foldsBLAZER60 foldsSlicks1 raises to $6kavena calls $6antistuff raises to $9RodBelding foldsNfinity foldsKWater foldsSlicks1 raises to $12kavena calls $6antistuff calls $3*** FLOP *** [Kc 2s Kh]Slicks1 bets $3kavena calls $3antistuff calls $3*** TURN *** [Kc 2s Kh] [Tc]Slicks1 checkskavena checksantistuff bets $6Slicks1 calls $6kavena folds*** RIVER *** [Kc 2s Kh Tc] [5h]Slicks1 checksantistuff bets $6Slicks1 calls $6*** SHOW DOWN ***antistuff shows [Qc Qd] two pair, Kings and QueensSlicks1 mucksantistuff wins the pot ($70.50) with two pair, Kings and Queens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $73.50 | Rake $3Board: [Kc 2s Kh Tc 5h]Seat 1: Uncle Buckshot is sitting outSeat 2: BLAZER60 didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: Slicks1 mucked [Ac 8h] - a pair of KingsSeat 4: kavena folded on the TurnSeat 5: antistuff showed [Qc Qd] and won ($70.50) with two pair, Kings and QueensSeat 6: RodBelding (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: Nfinity (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 8: KWater (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: TRBL007 didn't bet (folded)whaaam baaaamm thank you maaamm

someone just shut off the dryer while i was using it and stole my box of dryer sheets. it's possible that they stole some clothes, too, but i don't know.and the recovery disks for my computer were corrupted, so i'm stuck on my laptop without HEM until new disks arrive from sony. on monday.great day, imo. motherfucker.

someone just shut off the dryer while i was using it and stole my box of dryer sheets. it's possible that they stole some clothes, too, but i don't know.and the recovery disks for my computer were corrupted, so i'm stuck on my laptop without HEM until new disks arrive from sony. on monday.great day, imo. motherfucker.
Gross.
better than a 200bb downswing imo.

Feel good hand of the uhh.... year? I guess?Poker Stars $100/$200 Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 52132The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterPre Flop: (1.5 SB) Hero is BTN with J :5c J :club:UTG raises, MP 3-bets, 1 fold, Hero caps!, 2 folds, UTG calls, MP callsFlop: (13.5 SB) 3 :D 6 :D T :3h(3 players)UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets, UTG raises, MP calls, Hero 3-bets, UTG caps!, MP calls, Hero callsTurn: (12.75 BB) J :D(3 players)UTG bets, MP calls, Hero raises, UTG 3-bets, MP calls, Hero callsRiver: (21.75 BB) J :club:(3 players)UTG bets, MP raises, Hero 3-bets, UTG calls, MP caps!, Hero calls, UTG callsFinal Pot: 33.75 BBUTG mucks A :D A :diamond:MP shows T :ts T :jh (a full house, Tens full of Jacks)Hero shows J :qh J :4h (four of a kind, Jacks)Hero wins 33.735 BB(Rake: $3.00)