Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

Milestone hand dealt atm is at a table including a bad/exploitable 1/2 LHE reg who appearst o have moved down to 50c/1One time win it.edit: sigh, at least he got a cut.
It makes me feel good that all the kids who are folding preflop in milestone hands will have more money to dump in our games. it does not make me feel good that I've been getting sodomized trying to hit a milestone hand.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little 68 hand 50/100 HU/3handed "session" got me even then +$1200 on the day of donkaments. Why do I play those ever?
because they're great fun!But seriously, idk. They're fun when you win and awful 90% of the time.
Nice little 68 hand 50/100 HU/3handed "session" got me even then +$1200 on the day of donkaments. Why do I play those ever?
I spent $1500 on buyins today and pulled out $1250. Lost TT < 66 aipf for a good stack in the SM in the money...which I considered a decent showing having lost half my stack on the 6th hand w/ top set.

I've been trillion-tabling baby stakes NL tonight for the milestone thing. My understanding of the nuances of this game are pretty infantile at the moment, but I suspect people play this game way worse than the do LHE. At least at the low levels.

I've played over 5K hands of LHE today and I'm not done yet. So much grossness and not enough of this:FGHOTDPokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is BB with J :D, J :jh1 fold, MP raises, 1 fold, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, MP calls, SB callsFlop: (12 SB) 5 :D, 9 :5c, 6 :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, MP raises, SB 3-bets, Hero calls, MP caps, SB calls, Hero callsTurn: (12 BB) J :club:(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP bets, SB raises, Hero 3-bets, MP calls, SB callsRiver: (21 BB) 4 :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, MP calls, SB callsTotal pot: $96 (24 BB) | Rake: $2Results:SB mucked 6 :ts, 6 :club: (three of a kind, sixes).Hero had J :D, J :( (three of a kind, Jacks).MP mucked 5 :4h, 5 :qh (three of a kind, fives).Outcome: Hero won $94

What's this called?PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is BB with A :D, 10 :5c2 folds, CO raises, 2 folds, Hero callsFlop: (4.5 SB) J :club:, A :ts, 10 :jh(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero raises, CO callsTurn: (4.25 BB) A :3h(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero raises, CO callsRiver: (8.25 BB) Q :D(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero raises, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, CO callsTotal pot: $65 (16.25 BB) | Rake: $2Results:Hero had A :D, 10 :qh (full house, Aces over tens).CO mucked K :4h, K :D (straight, Ace high).Outcome: Hero won $63

Edit: I misread the preflop action, and though I may still have a point, I don't feel like hashing it out right now. Also, Checky: next time we're both on AIM, shoot me an "i'm ok." I'm kind of worried about your well being, as you dropped off the planet.

Well, since we're bragging, here's my brag graf, sure to jink myself good and propergraph1gs4.gifThis is at .5/1 and 1/2 since the beginning of the year. .5/1 I have 3672 hands at a 6.84/100 clip, and 1/2 I have 11525 hands at a 1.15 clip. I've taken a couple of shots at 2/4 when a fish has jumped up to that limit, and I've got punked, 279 hands -47 BB. But, if things continue well, I'll be attempting to move up to 2/4 full time sometime in march.

Edit: I misread the preflop action, and though I may still have a point, I don't feel like hashing it out right now. Also, Checky: next time we're both on AIM, shoot me an "i'm ok." I'm kind of worried about your well being, as you dropped off the planet.
i'm alive, don't worry :)i had the flu all weekend, and i'm not really playing much LHE for the time being, so you won't see me around this thread too much beyond checking out what lovely pearls of wisdom you guys are offering each other in my absence.

Started off playing .5/1 LHE last night for the promotion and yada yada yada 5 hours later I was taking a shot at 3 handed 30/60 omaha hi/low . Interesting night considering the highest I had ever played before was 5/10 LHE. :club:

Started off playing .5/1 LHE last night for the promotion and yada yada yada 5 hours later I was taking a shot at 3 handed 30/60 omaha hi/low . Interesting night considering the highest I had ever played before was 5/10 LHE. :club:
Results?
Did tupapi777 always play LHE 100/200? They are sitting at Gaspra fast right now.
Yeah, I am pulling this from another thread for you guys. He won the 25 billion hand milestone last night playing 1/2 Limit Omaha Hi/Lo. Anyone rolled to take a shot, now is the time.Looks like his main game prior to today was 2/4 LHE. He is currently sitting out but if he sits back in......GOGOGOGOGOGOGO.
Yeah, I am pulling this from another thread for you guys. He won the 25 billion hand milestone last night playing 1/2 Limit Omaha Hi/Lo. Anyone rolled to take a shot, now is the time.Looks like his main game prior to today was 2/4 LHE. He is currently sitting out but if he sits back in......GOGOGOGOGOGOGO.
hes sittin with around 17k and there are 8 people on the waiting list lol
hes sittin with around 17k and there are 8 people on the waiting list lol
He said something earlier like "I LOVE that people think I am a fish". LOL. No actually son, at 100/200, people KNOW you are a fish.