Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

Also, I got 3 days left in my PT3 trial. I don't particularly care for it but I want to buy something. I could download it from my neighbors ISP for another 60 days to make a better decision or should I just jump to HEM?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a story of my cheapness/thievery:A few years ago, the year I first read Infinite Jest, Quick Trip started emailing people coupons for free hot dogs/milkshakes/fountain drinks. There was a DRM so you couldn't print more than one, but there was a post on SlickDealz about how to save the source code and change the name and I think maybe the barcode. They've since corrected this security leak, but during that summer, I essentially ate nothing but hot dogs and milkshakes, and keep in mind that when it's price-effective, I'm effectively a vegetarian. I passed a set of coupons under the name of every Atlas Shrugged character, every Infinite Jest character, and bunches of Kurt Vonnegut characters.

Here's a story of my cheapness/thievery:A few years ago, the year I first read Infinite Jest, Quick Trip started emailing people coupons for free hot dogs/milkshakes/fountain drinks. There was a DRM so you couldn't print more than one, but there was a post on SlickDealz about how to save the source code and change the name and I think maybe the barcode. They've since corrected this security leak, but during that summer, I essentially ate nothing but hot dogs and milkshakes, and keep in mind that when it's price-effective, I'm effectively a vegetarian. I passed a set of coupons under the name of every Atlas Shrugged character, every Infinite Jest character, and bunches of Kurt Vonnegut characters.
You sound soo much like my old roomate....
apparently i forgot to quote your post, but ya I will be in if you will have me.
Yeah, sorry I missed you. We just need one more then and we can begin to discuss guidelines.
Is it possible to get so brutalized for so long that you lose all sense of relative hand value? Oh my God.
that's why god invented breaks. honest. it's called the sabbath or some shit.so far today i've valuebet ak high on the river correctly/succesfully twice and correctly called three barrels with queen high in a blind battle on a king high board.so basically, bring it. i'm on today.
wow, not a single comment on my hands today... maybe I did play em alright?
'sorry, i didn't see em cuz i only really read the most recent page. :club: the first hand is fine, although i don't know if four bets on teh turn with AA there is for value against that many people.as for the second hand, i wouldn't play a draw that aggressively from out of position very often, unless i had a pretty good read on a guy.
'sorry, i didn't see em cuz i only really read the most recent page. :club: the first hand is fine, although i don't know if four bets on teh turn with AA there is for value against that many people.as for the second hand, i wouldn't play a draw that aggressively from out of position very often, unless i had a pretty good read on a guy.
You don't catch up in here?
so in other words it's safe to say I was spewing no?
so in other words it's safe to say I was spewing no?
the first hand, no, i think that's fine against a lot of opponents. i would often call the second hand a little spewy, though, yeah.