Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny855 (West Winfield). I will attempt to give you a good return sir.I don't feel comfortable charging more than what I pay, because I simply don't have the track record to justify charging you guys juice. When I was 16 I shared this account with my father (I didn't really know this was bad at the time) and we used to just degen a ton of SNG's and MTT's without a chance in hell of coming out ahead, as well as me messing around in MTT's still, so any and all stats on this name are horribly skewed. I assure you that I am waaaaay +EV in this tourney though. I doubt if there are 100 people in the world who are better than me at 6-max LHE, as cocky as that sounds.
$21 shipped now from time2pokeher (Hobart). Chances are I'll be asleep before you confirm anything and I'll deffo be asleep during the first few hours of the tourney, so this will avoid confusion hopefully. So please go deep :club: glglgl, etc

I've received $21 each from babylodonks and FlushGarden for 2% each, and $63 from checky for 6%.That leaves a total of 15% I'm willing to sell. I'm sorr, but I can't take FullTilt. If you can't ship on Pokerstars and are a reputable poster, I will take a confirmation now in the thread and in my PMs and ship before the end of the week (if necessary). If you can ship on Pokerstars just ship it and post who it's from and I will confirm.

ok, so does anyone want to trade $10.50 of their PS $ for 10.50 of my FT $ so I can send it to Dink?edit: I'd even be willing to trade $21 for $21. whatever

Ok I'm just going to list %'s now to keep them straight.1% ShippedSmartluck2% Already ShippedBabylodonksWsox8FlushGarden2% Confirmed (But not shipped)Tuckermitchell2% InterestKHSPoker216% Already ShippedMr. McFold10% Confirmed (But not shipped)Vtlaxer09Ok, everyone has either confirmed or shipped except KHS. I am done selling, but if KHS either ships or confirms in this thread that he wants 2% before the tourney starts, he can have it.

BTW guys, thanks for the interest. When I first posted that I was willing to sell pieces, not a single person acknowledged it, so I thought all you guys thought I sucked.Also, if I don't get either a commitment or a transfer before the tourney starts, I will assume that you do not want a piece and will not accept it after that point.

New biggest pot lost.POKERSTARS GAME #20546936647: HOLD'EM LIMIT ($50/$100) - 2008/09/20 3:46:53 ETTable 'Abastumani II' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 2: silverlion99 ($6095 in chips) Seat 3: Kenny855 ($6031.50 in chips) Seat 4: tomorrrow ($3564 in chips) Seat 5: pokeroldmanl ($3633 in chips) Seat 6: oj_pimpson ($1401.50 in chips) oj_pimpson: posts small blind $25silverlion99: posts big blind $50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Kenny855 [Qc 9c]Kenny855: raises $50 to $100tomorrrow: folds pokeroldmanl: raises $50 to $150oj_pimpson: folds silverlion99: folds Kenny855: raises $50 to $200Betting is cappedpokeroldmanl: calls $50*** FLOP *** [Th 8s 6d]Kenny855: bets $50pokeroldmanl: raises $50 to $100Kenny855: raises $50 to $150pokeroldmanl: calls $50*** TURN *** [Th 8s 6d] [Jc]Kenny855: bets $100pokeroldmanl: raises $100 to $200Kenny855: raises $100 to $300pokeroldmanl: raises $100 to $400Betting is cappedKenny855: calls $100*** RIVER *** [Th 8s 6d Jc] [Js]Kenny855: bets $100pokeroldmanl: raises $100 to $200Kenny855: calls $100*** SHOW DOWN ***pokeroldmanl: shows [Td Jd] (a full house, Jacks full of Tens)Kenny855: mucks hand pokeroldmanl collected $1973 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1975 | Rake $2 Board [Th 8s 6d Jc Js]Seat 2: silverlion99 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: Kenny855 mucked [Qc 9c]Seat 4: tomorrrow folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: pokeroldmanl (button) showed [Td Jd] and won ($1973) with a full house, Jacks full of TensSeat 6: oj_pimpson (small blind) folded before Flop

Ok I'm just going to list %'s now to keep them straight.1% InterestWsox82% Already ShippedBabylodonksFlushGarden2% InterestTuckermitchellKHSPoker216% Already ShippedMr. McFold10% InterestVtlaxer09I trust those who are interested enough that if you can't ship on Stars before the tourney starts, just make a commitment in this thread to your percentage of interest. I will confirm and you can ship by the end of the week if I don't cash.
Is it too late to get in on the action?? I'd like 1% if its not too late, just lemme know.

Cooler imoPokerStars Limit Hold'em, $30.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is BB with 10 :D, J :D4 folds, SB calls, Hero raises, SB callsFlop: (4 SB) 9 :4h, 10 :club:, 5 :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB callsTurn: (3 BB) 7 :5c(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB raises, Hero callsRiver: (7 BB) 8 :D(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, SB callsTotal pot: $450 (15 BB) | Rake: $3Results in white below: SB had 5 :3h, 6 :D (unknown hand FFFFF898).Hero had 10 :qh, J :qh (unknown hand FFFFF8BA).Outcome: Hero won $447

My stats when filtered for $10/20 6max are about 31/24/2.13. My fold BB to steal is 46%. My Wtsd% is 38.8 and my W$SD is 54. This is for 27k hands and I'm winning 2.96 BB/100. So I'm running good at SD, but running people over without showdown. I find that in the mid-levels(3/6-10/20), people react very poorly to being 3bet, so my numbers are more aggressive at those levels. So if I were you, I'd experiment with your standard blind defense lines. I have found that 3betting with a balanced range from the BB can be very effective.
I posted this a page back for FlushGarden. I am slightly more aggressive than most, but pretty standard in terms of VPIP. A lot of guys play 34-38% of hands profitably, and I do as well if I'm playing higher stakes and/or playing fewer than 6 tables.
I assume a LAGTAG is just a tighter LAG? I could never figure out what that meant.
As far as I can tell, it's a tighter LAG orrr someone who plays LAG preflop and TAG postflop. I have no idea who coined the term, but it probably started on 2+2, because all the LHE Deucescracked guys are pretty famous posters there.
Shipped...if I'm too late just ship back...
No, you're fine. I'll update the %'s post.BTW I'm sorry that I'm cluttering this thread up guys. I'll try to post some discussion-worthy content to make up for it.
No, you're fine. I'll update the %'s post.BTW I'm sorry that I'm cluttering this thread up guys. I'll try to post some discussion-worthy content to make up for it.
Thanks and good luck.
Thanks and good luck.
Smart, would you swap PS for FT $ so I could buy a %? If not, that's fine. I'm just looking to get in on the action.
here's some for ya that I've been thinking about this morning...I'm fairly new to LHE but I seem to like it, but take this with a grain of salt as I'm trying to grind from the bottom to the top on a strict 300BB rule. Anyways, I'm about halfway to .25/.50 so I've logged about 17K hands or .10/.20 and down.So for example, you're in the hijack with TT, you raise pf and get 4 callers. Flop comes like A48r. Do you C-bet frequently here or just c/c? I hope that makes sense to someone. I just feel like I'm wasting bets in a lot of these type of spots at this level.Oh, and I'm definitely in for 2%

dink... im workin on getting a swap in the other challenge thread... but lock me up for 10%... i also sent you a pm. GL TODAY... it'll be something to do while watching college football. Thanks man.