Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a pretty good day today, up a couple hundred, and about a half hour ago I found myself at two of the most glorious tables full of loose passive donks and they're absolutely crushing me.
LOL, word. here's a winner from 2 hands ago:hero is utg with QQ, raises, lp donktard calls CO, we're HU to the flop.flop a 3 6 rainbow. hero bets, donktard calls.turn 7, no fds out. hero bets, donktard calls.river 10. hero ?!?! checks?!?!?, donktard checks.107o ftw, loool.we'll get em eventually, captain :)i'm actually up about 30BB today, but i feel like i should be up 200.make that 20. i was up 50, then promptly got 3bet and whiffed or got sucked out on about 80 hands in a row to finish the day. blech. btw, the guy on the above hand, up 50BB on me, still stuck 30BB. w00t.
LOL, word. here's a winner from 2 hands ago:hero is utg with QQ, raises, lp donktard calls CO, we're HU to the flop.flop a 3 6 rainbow. hero bets, donktard calls.turn 7, no fds out. hero bets, donktard calls.river 10. hero ?!?! checks?!?!?, donktard checks.107o ftw, loool.we'll get em eventually, captain :D i'm actually up about 30BB today, but i feel like i should be up 200.make that 20. i was up 50, then promptly got 3bet and whiffed or got sucked out on about 80 hands in a row to finish the day. blech. btw, the guy on the above hand, up 50BB on me, still stuck 30BB. w00t.
Sometimes there is no justice. I have a 2/4 full ring table with a guy who's 60/5/1.1 again, AT FULL RING, and he's up $317 in 190 hands.As I was typing that last sentence this hand happened....PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (3 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is Button with :3h, :DHero raises, 1 fold, BB callsFlop: (4.5 SB) :ts, :qh, :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Hero callsTurn: (6.25 BB) :D(2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB 3-bets (all-in), Hero callsRiver: (11.25 BB) :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $45 (11.25 BB) | Rake: $1Hero mucked :D, :4h (one pair, Kings).BB had :D, :5c (two pair, sevens and sixes).Outcome: BB won $44I guess I'll make that my last hand of the night (which put me into negative on the day).This game sucks.

playing some 8game before bed, i've already decided that this is gonna be my last hand before i hit the sack, since the blinds are comin' and i'm getting sleepy. thank god everyone sucks at 8game so i barely lost any mobneys after this.************.Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $4/$86 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with 9 :5c 9 :DHero raises, UTG+1 3-bets, CO caps, 2 folds, BB calls, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: 9 :club: 6 :D Q :ts (16.5SB, 4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, CO raises, BB calls, Hero 3-bets, UTG+1 caps, CO folds, BB calls, Hero calls.Turn: 8 :4h (15.25BB, 3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, UTG+1 raises, BB calls, Hero 3-bets, UTG+1 caps, BB calls, Hero calls.River: 4 :D (27.25BB, 3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, BB folds, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 29.25BBUTG+1 showed Qd QcHero mucks 9c 9h

"n1gger n1gger n1gger"suckout n1gger suckout n1gger"it must be nice to have the site giving you whatever cards you ask for"FUKKING BULL*$%*#!!! *%#*#ING N!GGER @#%@!!! Why do they give you the cards!!!""Well, maybe the guy controlling the RNG is black. Just a thought."

New table, never played him, no real reads other than he's not a reg at this level.PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is MP with :4h, :5c1 fold, Hero raises, 1 fold, SB calls, 1 foldFlop: (5 SB) :ts, :D, :D(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, SB callsTurn: (6.5 BB) :club:(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB callsRiver: (10.5 BB) :D(2 players)SB bets, HeroBased on his actions, what kind of a hand can we put him on? Nothing makes sense. Do we ever think about a call?

New table, never played him, no real reads other than he's not a reg at this level.PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is MP with :4h, :5c1 fold, Hero raises, 1 fold, SB calls, 1 foldFlop: (5 SB) :ts, :D, :D(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, SB callsTurn: (6.5 BB) :club:(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB callsRiver: (10.5 BB) :D(2 players)SB bets, HeroBased on his actions, what kind of a hand can we put him on? Nothing makes sense. Do we ever think about a call?
wowow, what a weird hand. i actually think we're good here fairly often, unless he has a10. since he didn't 3bet preflop and then went nutso on the flop, i think he has a pp here plenty often for that to be some sort of desperation bluff, especially since it's fairly obv that we have a pair bigger than 1010 here.
New table, never played him, no real reads other than he's not a reg at this level.PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is MP with :4h, :5c1 fold, Hero raises, 1 fold, SB calls, 1 foldFlop: (5 SB) :ts, :D, :D (2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, SB callsTurn: (6.5 BB) :club: (2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB callsRiver: (10.5 BB) :D (2 players)SB bets, HeroBased on his actions, what kind of a hand can we put him on? Nothing makes sense. Do we ever think about a call?
I call, he could have anything from a pocket pair smaller than your JJ and is making a desperation bluff to A rag and he's betting the nuts.
wowow, what a weird hand. i actually think we're good here fairly often, unless he has a10. since he didn't 3bet preflop and then went nutso on the flop, i think he has a pp here plenty often for that to be some sort of desperation bluff, especially since it's fairly obv that we have a pair bigger than 1010 here.
Yeah...I folded and then instantly regreted it.

Here's my graph for the last 3 months since I started playing semi-regularly again, I know this number of hands is a couple weeks for some players. I didn't play much at all the first 5 months of the year as I had a bunch of others things going on.This is all 5-max and my PT Stats are 39/23/1.55 and I also cleared about $4,800 in incentives.threemonthstosept1808.jpg

Here's my graph for the last 3 months since I started playing semi-regularly again, I know this number of hands is a couple weeks for some players. I didn't play much at all the first 5 months of the year as I had a bunch of others things going on.This is all 5-max and my PT Stats are 39/23/1.55 and I also cleared about $4,800 in incentives.
Thats sick, congrats.
Here's my graph for the last 3 months since I started playing semi-regularly again, I know this number of hands is a couple weeks for some players. I didn't play much at all the first 5 months of the year as I had a bunch of others things going on.This is all 5-max and my PT Stats are 39/23/1.55 and I also cleared about $4,800 in incentives.threemonthstosept1808.jpg
You apparently don't suck at the poker...
Here's my graph for the last 3 months since I started playing semi-regularly again, I know this number of hands is a couple weeks for some players. I didn't play much at all the first 5 months of the year as I had a bunch of others things going on.This is all 5-max and my PT Stats are 39/23/1.55 and I also cleared about $4,800 in incentives.
Bob is impervious to downswings. He's my hero.

bob, i was wondering if you'd feel comfortable posting more hands in here--i think i have a basic idea of how you play, but i'd like to understand your approach better, mostly in terms of where you find folds against aggro guys up at your stakes, or where you find calldowns, etc. basically, post more hands pls, lol :club:

bob, i was wondering if you'd feel comfortable posting more hands in here--i think i have a basic idea of how you play, but i'd like to understand your approach better, mostly in terms of where you find folds against aggro guys up at your stakes, or where you find calldowns, etc. basically, post more hands pls, lol :club:
I 2nd this.

als;dkfjal;sdkfja s;ld at today. first i was at a FT and with 5 left, some guy says he folded top two on an AJx flop before the hand is over and i have to muck KK to a guy who raises AFTER that. obv finish in 4th.then i play a guy who is 90/80/10 3handed for a while and he doinks me out of 40BB and still manages to blow 100BB to everyone else at the table. if it weren't for the 60BB i've taken off random tards playing me HU, i'd be having another day where i win money but LFT myself to death anyway. actually, i'm kinda having one of those anyway, lol.

If we're at a 6 max table, and there is one very bad lag on your left, so you're oop, and the rest of the table is full of solid tag regs, should we bother?
best pos to be in. keep donking into him and let him raise the other guys out. de facto collusion ftw lol